Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft RG3 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 11, 2011, 05:35:34 PM

Freeman has shown enough to still be believed as the franchise QB. What he lacks is a quality coaching staff around him. He can still be salvaged. He's only 23 for crying out loud.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 11, 2011, 05:36:16 PM

Freeman has shown enough to still be believed as the franchise QB. What he lacks is a quality coaching staff around him. He can still be salvaged. He's only 23 for crying out loud.

Agree

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 11, 2011, 05:37:00 PM

Yeah and then he will only be 24, 25, 26, 27, etc... Eventually we have to face reality better sooner rather than later...

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#18 : December 11, 2011, 05:38:20 PM

He is a helluva guy

It's ashame that some can't see that. If we pass on him, it will be one of the biggest debacles that we have ever done.

Just move Freeman...get picks for him while we can.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 11, 2011, 05:40:48 PM

He is a helluva guy

LOL the top Youtube comment:

I thought RG3 won, why is Andre 3000 giving his speech?
DRock43 7 hours ago 7 

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#20 : December 11, 2011, 05:42:25 PM

In all reality, he wasn't even that good at Kansas State. What did they do, look at the stats. The excuses then was that he didn't have a good enough team around him.

How many excuses are we going to have for him over the course of years maybe.

BucsnBoltsFan

Starter
#21 : December 11, 2011, 05:44:12 PM

He is a helluva guy

It's ashame that some can't see that. If we pass on him, it will be one of the biggest debacles that we have ever done.

Just move Freeman...get picks for him while we can.

Guy is a special talent and very well spoken

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 11, 2011, 05:45:51 PM

Lol at using age as a reason to keep him around. Sometimes time doesn't fix things and that's the case here. Freeman is finished here

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 11, 2011, 05:45:56 PM

RG3 is the most overhyped player in CF easily. Pass.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 11, 2011, 05:48:16 PM

Rob Chudzinski would make him an instant star.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 11, 2011, 05:49:49 PM

RG3 is no where near the talent Cam is.

RG3 is fools gold.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 11, 2011, 05:57:45 PM

RG3 is no where near the talent Cam is.

RG3 is fools gold.

I am hoping he goes top 5.   Leaving the Bucs with better options in the 6-10 range.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 11, 2011, 05:58:45 PM

At this pace the Bucs will be picking in the top five lol.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 11, 2011, 06:00:38 PM

Out of this class, I'd only take Luck over Freeman.  And that's not going to happen.

Luck, Griffin III, and Barkely all look pretty good, Jones too.

But I havn't given up on Free just yet.  Lets see what he does with some quality coaching.

Agreed.  If Luck falls to wherever we pick, I'd pull the trigger.  The others look good, but I wouldn't trade them for Freeman at this point.

And I'm pretty sure Jones won't declare.

If Luck falls to us? Huh? He's gonna be the 1st pick.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 11, 2011, 06:00:55 PM

At this pace the Bucs will be picking in the top five lol.

I dont think they did well today in the draft countdown.  Most of the 4 win teams lost.  Washington was up early but blew it.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft RG3 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools