Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I had a dream that Monday at One Buc Place.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 12, 2011, 02:41:41 PM

The usage of the "I had a dream" statement when titling your thread about hoping our black coach was fired, seemed pretty low to me.

Just a silly coincidence? ....?

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 13, 2011, 01:43:49 PM

The usage of the "I had a dream" statement when titling your thread about hoping our black coach was fired, seemed pretty low to me.

Believe me Martin Luther KIng ws the furtherst from my mind until you mentioned it..   

Sorry if it bothered you..

But I do dream very well at night..   

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 13, 2011, 01:48:16 PM

i read somewhere that strength of sched would put us ahead of the other 4 win teams

Ya we need the other 4 winners to pull out a 5th.

Correct me if i'm wrong but if we're tied at 4-12, it reverts back to last years record/draft spot. We had the best record of the 4-9 teams so far so we would pick last of those teams.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 13, 2011, 01:54:11 PM

I had a dream before Morris was hired that they were at the super bowl with a guy that looked like Morris and our defense clinched it for us. I didnt think they would hire Morris at the time it was just a weird dream. Now years later it just confirms it.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 13, 2011, 01:56:15 PM

Believe me Martin Luther KIng ws the furtherst from my mind until you mentioned it..   

Sorry if it bothered you..

But I do dream very well at night..

Several people on here like to make disparaging ethnic and cultural references to Morris.

Your posting title was very coincidental given the time and tone of what's going on.

If it's all just a misunderstanding, I offer you my full apology.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I had a dream that Monday at One Buc Place.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools