Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Only criticism I care about is from people with (last) names that end with G" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TheDaddy

Rookie

#15 : December 12, 2011, 03:34:11 PM

does he not know how to spell?

Spell? Why? Is the St. Pete times having Morris write his own articles now?

The St. Pete Times is merely writing what Raheem says.....Glazer ends with an R and Dominik ends with a K......Glazer begins with a G, Dominik begins with a D.............

Here's Raheem's exact words: "Obviously, the only criticism I care about comes from people with (last) names that end with G,'' Morris said. "Next, the criticism, his name would have to end with a D and that would be Dominik.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 12, 2011, 03:37:10 PM

It's like a George W Bush-ism. We knew what he was TRYING to say, but there was a lot of facepalming when he would speak too much.

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#17 : December 12, 2011, 03:40:09 PM

This throws things in a whiole different light, Morris doesnt know the beginning from the end ... thats why we start slow and finish fast ...

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 12, 2011, 04:29:36 PM

Are the fans included in the "component that does not matter"? I don't see him thanking the fans for sticking through the hard times in that quote.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 12, 2011, 04:49:01 PM

The St. Pete Times is merely writing what Raheem says.....Glazer ends with an R and Dominik ends with a K......Glazer begins with a G, Dominik begins with a D.............

Here's Raheem's exact words: "Obviously, the only criticism I care about comes from people with (last) names that end with G,'' Morris said. "Next, the criticism, his name would have to end with a D and that would be Dominik.

Notice that the word (last) is in parenthesis. That means it was inserted by the writer. Obviously, what Morris was referring to was Bryan G., Joel G. etc. Stroud effed that up not Morris.

gone

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 12, 2011, 04:50:49 PM

This.  No wonder he sucks at X's and O's

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 12, 2011, 04:51:23 PM

Notice that the word (last) is in parenthesis. That means it was inserted by the writer. Obviously, what Morris was referring to was Bryan G., Joel G. etc. Stroud effed that up not Morris.

Notice that their names still don't end with G... Try again

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 12, 2011, 04:54:02 PM

Oh my god I figured it out!!

Kregg Lumpkin! His first name ends with two "G"s and that's why he keeps playing, despite being horribly sub par, Morris needs his approval!

It all makes so much more sense now!

Except the Dominik thing.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 12, 2011, 04:59:14 PM

I don't see how every fan isn't insulted by his comments.  Even if he meant them to be directed at the same media that supported him for three years, he still hasn't said anything about the fans.  He will get the respect he shows. 

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#24 : December 12, 2011, 05:07:55 PM

Oh my god I figured it out!!

Kregg Lumpkin! His first name ends with two "G"s and that's why he keeps playing, despite being horribly sub par, Morris needs his approval!

It all makes so much more sense now!

Except the Dominik thing.

graypilgrim

Starter

#25 : December 12, 2011, 05:24:20 PM

Why is he getting such a pass? Where does anyone see any improvement in the focus, drive and direction of this team? I work too hard for my money to spend it further on this bunch of incompetents. That includes my renewing my PI subscription. It has been 35 years and not all of them good, but I have had enough. I will find something else to do now on Sunday fall afternoons.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 12, 2011, 06:53:42 PM

Still doesn't make sense.

PreferNFL

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 12, 2011, 07:32:38 PM

I maintain that Rah is a buffoon.  I almost feel sorry for him..................almost.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 12, 2011, 07:36:06 PM

I maintain that Rah is a buffoon.  I almost feel sorry for him..................almost.

Yes I am getting to that point.   Just fire the guy already.

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#29 : December 13, 2011, 01:59:35 PM

This guy is officially an ass in my book

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Only criticism I care about is from people with (last) names that end with G" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools