Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Which is it Raheem? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 13, 2011, 08:52:27 PM

Raheem is a walking contradiction. Honestly, if you saw this guy on the street talking about grey matter and Yungry and all that you would probably call the nearest mental health clinic to come pick him up.

It's time to start giving head coach candidates the Wunderlik test.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 13, 2011, 08:53:57 PM

I'd be devastated if Raheem gets fired. If he stays i think he'll be looked back on as the greatest decision this franchise has ever made. Why clean house again? It just restarts another rebuilding process with ups and downs. This isn't a typical case where the coach isn't respected by his peers and there is turmoil in the locker room. His relationship with Dominik and his players is special and I guarantee that if he stays next season will be an amazing one.

What was the weather like today in LaLa land?

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 13, 2011, 09:05:04 PM

I'd be devastated if Raheem gets fired. If he stays i think he'll be looked back on as the greatest decision this franchise has ever made. Why clean house again? It just restarts another rebuilding process with ups and downs. This isn't a typical case where the coach isn't respected by his peers and there is turmoil in the locker room. His relationship with Dominik and his players is special and I guarantee that if he stays next season will be an amazing one.

What was the weather like today in LaLa land?

Yeah. I don't get it. Dungy is the only coach that I didn't want to get fired, because we always played consistent ball with Dungy. He had the team prepared to play and he kept us competitive his entire time here. Raheem has done none of this. In his third year he should have these boys playing consistently, and we have seen multiple blowout losses, including to some of the worst teams in the NFL. Dungy had his team playing consistent from the middle of the first year until he was fired, despite the lack of talent on offense. If he had the players on offense in 2002 and beyond we could have built a dynasty.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Ludicrous Speed

Starter
#18 : December 13, 2011, 09:31:40 PM

No doubt it'd be a crying shame for you to be devastated, Mrs Morris, but I'm sorry to have to inform you that your son isn't fit to continue running this team.  Your motherly love is obviously blinding you when you say such a melodramatically ridiculous thing that to allow little Rheemy to continue to run his plaything into the ground would be a decision greater than, say, hiring John McKay, Tony Dungy, John Gruden, or even drafting players like Lee Roy Selmon, Derrick Brooks, Warren Sapp, the list could go on and on.  Sorry, there's no comparison:  those were truly great decisions and what you want is a truly terrible decision.  And as far as rebuilding goes, I'm sure that if Ryan Leaf had been your son instead of Raheem, you would've wanted to continue with him as well, instead of starting another rebuilding process with another franchise quarterback.  As far as his "special relationship" with what you refer to as his "peers," (and unfortunately, that is how they consider him, but is not what he should be to them), I'm sorry to have to break this to you but when players consider their head coach to be their "dog" that's not a relationship that's built on respect, but is just one that they like only because they know they can take advantage of the situation and get away with more than they could with an authority figure that they had to respect and obey.  As far as your "guarantee," that's laughable as well as meaningless because you put up absolutely nothing for surety, so why even bother saying you 'guarantee" anything when you can't.  This level of denial you demonstrate reminds me of mothers of criminals, even murderers, who refused to believe that their son wasn't a good boy and insisted that their boy couldn't have done anything wrong.  To be clear, not comparing Raheem in any way to criminals, so don't mistake that - just the level of denial that can exist.  There's nothing like a mother's love, but in this case, sadly and seriously misguided.

Meet the new bossSame as the old boss

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#19 : December 13, 2011, 10:57:50 PM

Prepare for devastation.  This worthless, in over his head idiot better be fired.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Which is it Raheem? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools