Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Source: Dom wanted to cut Talib « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 14, 2011, 08:17:16 AM

is it a stretch to compare off field issues to on field play?
Not at all. Undisciplined off the field, undisciplined on the field.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 14, 2011, 09:17:18 AM

Ultimately, there are two reasons players like playing for certain coaches: Either the coach is permissive and allows undisciplined players to do as they wish or a coach is strict and gives disciplined players the structure within which to succeed.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 14, 2011, 09:18:11 AM

I wonder who the player was that spoke out against Morris?  Is this further evidence he has lost the team?

The Shadow

Starter

#33 : December 14, 2011, 09:23:17 AM

It's all evidence of a plan gone wrong.

weston823

Second String

#34 : December 14, 2011, 09:42:31 AM

Sadly Tanard and Talib are two of the more talented players on the team.  When there is lack of depth and talent, I understand why a coach would want and need these guys on the team.  If the D is this bad with them, just think of it without them.  Do I think they should have been welcomed back with open arms, no.  Do I understand why a coach would do it, yes. 

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 14, 2011, 09:52:31 AM

Sadly Tanard and Talib are two of the more talented players on the team.  When there is lack of depth and talent, I understand why a coach would want and need these guys on the team.  If the D is this bad with them, just think of it without them.  Do I think they should have been welcomed back with open arms, no.  Do I understand why a coach would do it, yes.

Let us not say "talented". Physically gifted yes but neither is a supremely talented football player. They both have sadly lacking instincts for the game (they guess too much, take poor angle, TJax is a terrible to awful tackler) and they make as many plays that cost their teams as they make FOR their team. TJax more even than Talib reminds me of Lavarr Arrington - gifted atheletes who lack the mental skills to play the game well).

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 14, 2011, 09:55:24 AM

all I will say is that we didn't really suffer a letdown when TJax was suspended last year and we didn't get any better when he joined the team again this year.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#37 : December 14, 2011, 09:55:31 AM

A friend of mine ran into Talib at the Team hotel where he was staying in Jacksonville last week. He got into an Elevator with Talib and 2 other buccaneers on Saturday night.

Apparently there was a particular overpowering Herb smell emanating from Talib, From his Snoopdog-Claus wardrobe on the sideline Sunday I would say it makes perfect sense.

There is a major culture problem with this team, I have and do believe this team has a major weed problem, going all the way back to Jeremy Stephens. When that guy was popped he has like half a pound on him and he was on his way to the Team hotel. You think he is going to smoke that all on his own???? Rumors surfaced he was the supplier for half the team.

We need a complete change, The GM on down needs to go and every troubled player with them. Until then were going to continue to see problems, off the field, in the building, and most obviously on Sunday.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 14, 2011, 10:00:00 AM

all I will say is that we didn't really suffer a letdown when TJax was suspended last year and we didn't get any better when he joined the team again this year.

Excellent point! Actually, what you see is really the exact opposite is that his departure the D got better and on his return we've become worse.

I think when Morris tossed him under the bus about the long pass to Lewis that people jumped on Jones about it was a good example of the subtle ways he can hurt the team in addition to the obvious missed tackles.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 14, 2011, 10:01:40 AM

Apparently there was a particular overpowering Herb smell emanating from Talib, From his Snoopdog-Claus wardrobe on the sideline Sunday I would say it makes perfect sense.

Sort of off the topic but I have heard much of his Xmas Pimp outfit....does anyone have a photo because I can't find one.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 14, 2011, 10:06:39 AM

Sort of off the topic but I have heard much of his Xmas Pimp outfit....does anyone have a photo because I can't find one.

Hopefully someone digs up video instead of a pic, because it's just not the same unless you see him singing his rap to Parker on the sidelines

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#41 : December 14, 2011, 10:08:57 AM

I missed that during the game.  I still have it recorded but I don't want to watch it again.  What quarter did it happen?

The Shadow

Starter

#42 : December 14, 2011, 10:14:21 AM

It was early and we were ahead at the time I believe.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#43 : December 14, 2011, 10:18:43 AM

It was after Parker's 2nd fumble I believe.....

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#44 : December 14, 2011, 10:19:34 AM

I got game rewind up, Was it after one of the parker fumbles? i'm searching for it.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Source: Dom wanted to cut Talib « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools