Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Source: Dom wanted to cut Talib « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 14, 2011, 10:38:24 AM

I think it was after the first Parker fumble

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#46 : December 14, 2011, 10:45:02 AM

This Is Raheem's Idea of a Leader.

What a clown.
: December 14, 2011, 10:46:35 AM usmc-buc

BucD

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 14, 2011, 10:52:41 AM

That was embarrassing as hell when they kept showing that clown on camera throughout the game...

player101

Starter
#48 : December 14, 2011, 11:18:48 AM

This Is Raheem's Idea of a Leader.

What a clown.
It looked like Tyrone Biggums on the sideline!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\"The facts are disputable\"

Stratobuc

Starter
#49 : December 14, 2011, 11:20:48 AM

Another reason not to blame Dominik for what has become a complete fiasco. It starts at the top, and the "coach" falls right in.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#50 : December 14, 2011, 11:46:07 AM

I expected something a lot worse.  It is very "red" but the team colors are red and while the hat looks silly it is stocking cap and those are hard to rock.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#51 : December 14, 2011, 11:58:59 AM

That was embarrassing as hell when they kept showing that clown on camera throughout the game...

Gotta agree with you here. I was like WTH is he doing? Talib does not get resigned next year. Doesn't matter, he'll likely have more serious issues to deal with.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucD

Hall of Famer

#52 : December 14, 2011, 12:05:50 PM

Gotta agree with you here. I was like WTH is he doing? Talib does not get resigned next year. Doesn't matter, he'll likely have more serious issues to deal with.

Especially if there is a new HC here next year...he and Dominik will be clearing house of that BS...

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#53 : December 14, 2011, 12:09:29 PM

Especially if there is a new HC here next year...he and Dominik will be clearing house of that BS...

God I hope so.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#54 : December 14, 2011, 12:17:46 PM

For the most part he hasnt done anything wrong this year but his court date quickly reminds you. Only one I didnt like was the taunting play that would have given us the ball to tie the game in London. That was inexcusable. I wouldnt be surprised to see him go and I also wouldnt be surprised if he stayed. Ronde is retiring and if they got rid of Talib too they would have the secondary in there now with maybe Claiborne or Kirkpatrick starting as well. I guess things would be the way they are now minus a guy on a gun related court appearance in march. I may be in the minority but if that court date turns out to be nothing, I wouldnt mind bringing him back and drafting a CB. Our secondary would be much improved.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#55 : December 14, 2011, 12:20:21 PM

God I hope so.

Me too man...me too...

But I just get the feeling that the Glazer boys won't do anything and they will let Raheem play out his lame duck year which result in the same staff....minus promoting Jimmy Lake to DC.   Any FA that Dominik goes after will be VERY hesitant to come here also.  I just get the feeling that it's not going to be good at all...

MAN I hope that feeling I'm getting is wrong...

:(

EDIT: formatting
: December 14, 2011, 12:25:34 PM MJay9000

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#56 : December 14, 2011, 12:24:14 PM

Another reason not to blame Dominik for what has become a complete fiasco. It starts at the top, and the "coach" falls right in.

Dominik is above Morris. So if it starts at the top, then it starts with Dominik.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#57 : December 14, 2011, 01:03:38 PM

God I hope so.

Me too man...me too...

But I just get the feeling that the Glazer boys won't do anything and they will let Raheem play out his lame duck year which result in the same staff....minus promoting Jimmy Lake to DC.   Any FA that Dominik goes after will be VERY hesitant to come here also.  I just get the feeling that it's not going to be good at all...

MAN I hope that feeling I'm getting is wrong...

:(

EDIT: formatting

I will consider it a slap in the face to all Bucs fans if Raheem and Olson are brought back next season. It will basically be ownership telling us that they really dont care about this franchisa and putting winning or even competitive product on the field. It will be incredibly hard for me to shell out my $ to fly to Tampa once or twice a year and keep paying for NFL Sunday Ticket due to the utter disrespect that may be headed our way in the next few years. I will still be a fan...but I will put in as much effort as the Glazers are willing to, to change things this offseason. There will be crowds in the low 20,000s next season if dynamic coaching changes aren't made.
: December 14, 2011, 01:05:19 PM chace1986

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#58 : December 14, 2011, 01:16:17 PM

Dominik is above Morris. So if it starts at the top, then it starts with Dominik.
yeah.  explain Dom extending TJax.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Source: Dom wanted to cut Talib « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools