Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2012 draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 14, 2011, 09:22:15 PM

If hes clearly the BPA then maybe you have to take him? I dunno.

What if a QB is best available? With how badly our offense has struggled this year, and chances a new coach is going to want his own QB, we will need to either pick a better QB, or a player who will make OUR QB better.

Andrew Luck, Barkley, Kalil, Reiff, Martin, Richardson would all do that. Richardson, and Martin may be a bit of a reach if we are picking #5, or #6.

Maybe they address Oline in free agency. If that is the case and if we don't address CB in free agency and Morris Claiborne is available, we need to pick him. He is the real deal.

I'm sorry, but I can't get on the Blackmon bandwagon. If you are onee of the fans complaining that Mike Williams doesn't get seperation, why in the world would you want to draft Blackmon, who can not get any seperation in the college game? Blackmon is not the next Dez Bryant IMO, he is the next Roy Williams. I don't see any WR that warrant a top-15 1st round grade.

1) Luck
2) Kalil
3) Claiborne
4) Reiff
5) Barkley

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 14, 2011, 09:27:31 PM

If hes clearly the BPA then maybe you have to take him? I dunno.

What if a QB is best available? With how badly our offense has struggled this year, and chances a new coach is going to want his own QB, we will need to either pick a better QB, or a player who will make OUR QB better.

Andrew Luck, Barkley, Kalil, Reiff, Martin, Richardson would all do that. Richardson, and Martin may be a bit of a reach if we are picking #5, or #6.

Maybe they address Oline in free agency. If that is the case and if we don't address CB in free agency and Morris Claiborne is available, we need to pick him. He is the real deal.

I'm sorry, but I can't get on the Blackmon bandwagon. If you are onee of the fans complaining that Mike Williams doesn't get seperation, why in the world would you want to draft Blackmon, who can not get any seperation in the college game? Blackmon is not the next Dez Bryant IMO, he is the next Roy Williams. I don't see any WR that warrant a top-15 1st round grade.

1) Luck
2) Kalil
3) Claiborne
4) Reiff
5) Barkley

+1

wyla86

Second String

#32 : December 15, 2011, 07:36:07 PM

I still think bucs have to take richardson if he's sitting there

flash_kiley

Second String

#33 : December 15, 2011, 10:33:15 PM

Hard to get Richardson the rock when we are down by 28. We need a corner or linebacker. So I say either Mo Claiborne, Dre Kirkpatrick, Luke Leuchly, or Zach Brown.

kjbugman

Starter

#34 : December 16, 2011, 09:30:52 AM

If we took Trent Richardson in the first round, we could load up on o-lineman and become the most intimidating offense in the league. No other RB duo could compete with the physicality of Trent and LeGarratte

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 16, 2011, 10:44:18 AM

If we took Trent Richardson in the first round, we could load up on o-lineman and become the most intimidating offense in the league. No other RB duo could compete with the physicality of Trent and LeGarratte

id love it...but we gotta be committed to the run game.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 16, 2011, 10:52:13 AM

we'll have a new offense

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 17, 2011, 12:07:49 AM

If that's going to be our identity we desperately need to upgrade RT, C, and possibly LG.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

LUGZ

Rookie

#38 : December 17, 2011, 12:15:24 AM

If that's going to be our identity we desperately need to upgrade RT, C, and possibly LG.

Can probably get a RT in the 2nd round, sign one of the FA guards, and keep Zuttah/Faine as a stop gap Center. Won't be a complete Oline yet, but it would be able to open up holes for Blount and Richardson. 

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#39 : December 17, 2011, 08:38:43 AM

nicks and osemele?  or nicks and ben jones?  or reiff, allen, brewster with hillis and nicks as a FA?

we got lots of options.  lets just hope the team is serious about taking the next step.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#40 : December 17, 2011, 12:31:20 PM

Penn DeCastro(Trade down)Konz/Brewster(2nd) Joseph  TrueBlood
LT           LG                                C                        RG           RT

If Morris is back for one more year, then so will Ronde.
Give me LMJ in the 3rd, a LB with whatever we picked up with the trade down, and BPA with the 5th-7th
Free Agents: Brent Grimes, Stephen Tulloch, Desean Jackson. 
O Line depth: Larson, and Zuttah.
Cut: Faine, Black, Lewis, Jones

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2012 draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools