Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OH, NO! THE SKY IS FALLING! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17

PewterReportVH

Starter
: December 15, 2011, 12:49:38 PM

Is the sky falling in Tampa Bay after a 41-14 loss at Jacksonville, which was the team's seventh-straight defeat? Former Buccaneers defensive end Chidi Ahanotu poses that question and provides the answer in his most recent column.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=7608:&Itemid=15

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : December 15, 2011, 12:53:52 PM

The sky fell on January 17, 2009.

Ghost of Gruden

Second String

#2 : December 15, 2011, 12:55:29 PM

I agree Java...and people thought you and I were a joke all along

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 15, 2011, 12:57:02 PM

Morris has three weeks to stop the universe from crashing down on him.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 15, 2011, 12:57:29 PM

I don't get the defense of this team and coach... Sure we beat the Saints, but so did the Rams and they aren't exactly a dynasty are they?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : December 15, 2011, 12:58:24 PM

OH, NO! THE SKY IS FALLING!

Pewter Report.com has been drinking the Morris/Dominik koolaid from day one. Sometimes I think the editors and writers have been on the Buccaneer's payroll.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 15, 2011, 01:00:22 PM

I don't get the defense of this team and coach... Sure we beat the Saints, but so did the Rams and they aren't exactly a dynasty are they?

The Bucs did defeat the Falcons too, and have one more game left with that team too.  Not saying I agree with that argument but those are the facts young grasshopper.

Ghost of Gruden

Second String

#7 : December 15, 2011, 01:02:07 PM

heck most people around here believe Luke McCLOWN was our guy...

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 15, 2011, 01:24:52 PM

I supported Raheem until he gave me reasons not to.

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#9 : December 15, 2011, 01:29:40 PM

Hey Chidi, Its not that this is the NFL and losing happens sometimes.

Its that we have lost 7 games straight
Its that we are boring to watch
Its that we not only lost, but had 41 unanswered points scored against us by a team who, had an interm head coach, brand new owners, won 3 games, and a starting QB named Blaine Gabbert
Its that we are moving in the wrong direction
Its that we have shown absolutley no identity all season
Its that our players have regressed all year
Its that OUR PLAYERS AND COACHES HAVE QUIT ON US ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS THIS SEASON

And how dare you say "Tampa Bay fans want" this "Tampa bay fans want" that.... Its called pro sports, you can be talking about any team of any sport. If you are not winning, developing ar at the very least TRYING you cant expect people to be happy, point blank and simple.

Not once have I "called for Dungy's head". Not once have I "called for Gruden's head". But after what I have seen this year you can bet I am calling for Radio's head and whoever else is responsible for fielding this team, filled with a bunch of quitters. FACK!!
: December 15, 2011, 01:31:26 PM TampaBucks05

indiana76buc

Second String

#10 : December 15, 2011, 01:51:19 PM

its a terrible predicament you almost have to do the unthinkable and hope the bucs lose out so they dont have any window to make us watch another year of this crap and i cant root against my team  :-[

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 15, 2011, 01:58:10 PM

Hey Chidi, Its not that this is the NFL and losing happens sometimes.

Its that we have lost 7 games straight
Its that we are boring to watch
Its that we not only lost, but had 41 unanswered points scored against us by a team who, had an interm head coach, brand new owners, won 3 games, and a starting QB named Blaine Gabbert
Its that we are moving in the wrong direction
Its that we have shown absolutley no identity all season
Its that our players have regressed all year
Its that OUR PLAYERS AND COACHES HAVE QUIT ON US ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS THIS SEASON

And how dare you say "Tampa Bay fans want" this "Tampa bay fans want" that.... Its called pro sports, you can be talking about any team of any sport. If you are not winning, developing ar at the very least TRYING you cant expect people to be happy, point blank and simple.

Not once have I "called for Dungy's head". Not once have I "called for Gruden's head". But after what I have seen this year you can bet I am calling for Radio's head and whoever else is responsible for fielding this team, filled with a bunch of quitters. FACK!!
can't say I was strongly opposed to both Dungy and Gruden getting fired but I didn't actively advocate it on the internets.  Not like I have been with Morris.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#12 : December 15, 2011, 02:11:25 PM

heck most people around here believe Luke McCLOWN was our guy...

....and Chris Simms....and Bruce Gradowski (war Bruce). Lets know forget Blount was a thug no body wanted here either....and the list goes oooooon.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 15, 2011, 02:19:58 PM

+1

Its all about winning. If your the HC of this football team and they have been losing the way they have, theres no way you keep your job. Doesnt matter who you are.

champkind

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 15, 2011, 02:20:30 PM

I agree Java...and people thought you and I were a joke all along

Java is still a joke and I don't know who the he11 you even are.

This is what reasonable people think like.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OH, NO! THE SKY IS FALLING! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools