Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OH, NO! THE SKY IS FALLING! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 17

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#15 : December 15, 2011, 02:54:54 PM

That article is a joke. People still referencing a 10 win season with a cakewalk schedule. This is the NFL and its about what you've done for me lately. Last year was last year. You don't get to live off past success especially when you've only won 17 games in three seasons with an undisciplined team that is regressing in every facet of the game.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : December 15, 2011, 03:03:13 PM

I agree Java...and people thought you and I were a joke all along

Java is still a joke and I don't know who the he11 you even are.

I guess you consider being right all along to be a joke.

moose40

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 15, 2011, 03:06:18 PM

I agree Java...and people thought you and I were a joke all along

Java is still a joke and I don't know who the he11 you even are.

I guess you consider being right all along to be a joke.
OH SNAP!!!!!!

Snook

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 15, 2011, 03:18:46 PM

One of the worst articles I've ever read on PR.

Hey Chidi:  You're right.  The sky isn't falling.  Its already fallen.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 15, 2011, 03:38:02 PM

Have you missed some of Chidi's other works?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 15, 2011, 04:18:30 PM

People still referencing a 10 win season with a cakewalk schedule.

Interesting that "tough schedule" is  NO EXCUSE but "cakewalk" schedule is a relevant explanation.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 15, 2011, 04:29:41 PM

This would have been a really great article.... had it been published about 4-5 weeks ago.

gone

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 15, 2011, 06:30:59 PM

Chidi just loves him some Raheem.  Bet he knows what he had for lunch.  PR should know better than to publish this.  It's not an article, it's a press release.

PreferNFL

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 15, 2011, 06:49:11 PM

Yo Chidi:

FAIL !

You can feast every other year on a lame schedule.
There are teams in this league that have won consistently for a decade with no indication of slowing down (NE is an example), so don't give anyone that

And besides, it is NOT the losing that is annoying the he11 outta folks, it is the WAY they are doing it.

In your next "write up" maybe you can touch on how undisciplined these players are or how unmotivated they seem to be or how unprepared they appear to be....and then, ONLY THEN, tell me it is not on the coaches.

Dungy was fired because he was too stubborn to hire a REAL OC and his pathetic offense scored ZERO touchdowns in 8 qtrs of playoff football

Gruden was fired because a franchise QB was not drafted and developed and Bruce Allen provided him with perennial band-aids when tourniquets were needed.....plus the fact that Michael Clayton threw a 2-year old type temper tantrum, calling for the firing.  Clayton got his wish then continued to go out and puke up the field with his gelatin hands.

Sorry Chidi....You shouldn't think the PAYING fans are all uneducated in the sport.....nor are we all blind.  I know you are an alumni and I know you played on some crapola teams, but don't try to fool people with Buc Booty-Smooch 101 here.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 15, 2011, 08:00:36 PM

Good article, Chidi. Disagreeing with the majority opinion on this particular message board often times garners a harsh, malicious, and at times, childish reaction. Just take in stride.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 15, 2011, 08:11:44 PM

Hello? We lost to JACKSONVILLE. They scored 41 unanswered points.

THE FREAKING SKY IS FALLING!!

Greg LOLson HAS to be fired or else we Bucs fans won't be back next year, period.

Get rid of the entire defense? No. But here is a start.
Hayes, Black, Talib, TJack, Jones. All of these positions need to be upgraded. I can't wait for free agency.

What about Raheem? You want to keep him?

Is the sky falling? I don't know. Let's ask Tony Sporano, and Todd Haley. They have the answer we are all looking for.
: December 19, 2011, 01:24:05 AM PRPatrol

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 15, 2011, 09:11:59 PM

Holy.....

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 15, 2011, 09:12:39 PM

Hey Chidi:  You're right.  The sky isn't falling.  Its already fallen.

Amazing that PR allows such nonsense on their site. It sucks that they weren't able to convince Steve White to
come over to PR and write for them. His writing is top notch and he sees what all of us are seeing. SW doesn't think Morris should be fired but he knows why it has to happen (Jax was the final straw) and why the fans are screaming for it.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#28 : December 15, 2011, 09:56:14 PM

Sam Wyche was the best guest writer PR has had.    What happened to his column?

graypilgrim

Starter

#29 : December 15, 2011, 10:08:19 PM

OH, NO! THE SKY IS FALLING!

Pewter Report.com has been drinking the Morris/Dominik koolaid from day one. Sometimes I think the editors and writers have been on the Buccaneer's payroll.

Add the TBO/Tribune sports staff to the payroll. I am amazed at the softball questions and the positions the writers take w/ this team. What happened to the days when John McKay was skewered each press conference and only his barbed wit kept the vocal skeptics at bay, most of the time? This team and coaching staff has been getting a pass from the beginning. Personally, I really do not care who the head coach is or the GM or even the owners. As a fan, I want a winning football team that DOMINATES on the field. I want a QB who is a league MVP, a defense that is feared (again) and an offense that actually throws longer than 3-5 yards on third and long plays. I want the national talking heads talking about the Bucs with a degree of respect similar to Green Bay or the PATS (forget the major media teams like the Jets - they will always pander to those because of $$$ - even  the media is greedy they have the power to deflect attention from themselves). At  this point after watching the Morris experiment, I just do not have any faith that he and his staff will do anything different next year or the year after than they did this year. If he is HC next year, expect more of the same.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OH, NO! THE SKY IS FALLING! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools