Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OH, NO! THE SKY IS FALLING! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#240 : December 23, 2011, 01:36:48 AM

"a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess"

Bingo.

You can't call me names for saying Raheem should be fired, then turn around and also say he should be fired without calling yourself those same names.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#241 : December 23, 2011, 01:42:27 AM

"a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess"

Bingo.

You can't call me names for saying Raheem should be fired, then turn around and also say he should be fired without calling yourself those same names.

Dang dude, let it go.  You sound like a biotch.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#242 : December 23, 2011, 07:49:05 AM

The Anti-Java is going to need to change his name to The Pro-Java.

PewterReportChidi

Rookie
#243 : December 23, 2011, 07:27:45 PM

Personally, i like Java, grimreaper, horse and bucstob. Good posters.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#244 : December 23, 2011, 08:08:25 PM

Thanks Chidi.   I must say that since you've started posting here, you've stirred up the posters.   That's a good thing.   Whether everyone agrees with a point of view or not isn't as important as getting everyone expressing their own points of view.   And you've been able to get people to express their points of view.   That's what makes a forum like this interesting.   

Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OH, NO! THE SKY IS FALLING! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools