Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 12/17/11 Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers game day thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 45

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : December 17, 2011, 12:25:52 PM

If the Bucs beat the Cowboys, it probably will have no effect on them making the playoffs or not.    The Cowboys make the playoffs if they beat the Giants.   If they lose to the Giants, they don't make the playoffs.  What happens against the Bucs just helps give them a leg up on home field advantage in the playoffs if they beat the Giants.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 17, 2011, 12:35:40 PM

The Giants are red hot right now though.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 17, 2011, 12:55:39 PM

If the Bucs beat the Cowboys, it probably will have no effect on them making the playoffs or not.    The Cowboys make the playoffs if they beat the Giants.   If they lose to the Giants, they don't make the playoffs.  What happens against the Bucs just helps give them a leg up on home field advantage in the playoffs if they beat the Giants.

A win by the Bucs could play a role in ousting the Cowboys from the playoffs.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 17, 2011, 01:00:52 PM

I've never understood the "spoiler" angle.   Who gives a rats behind if you knock the Cowboys out of the playoffs?   If you don't make it yourself, it doesn't matter.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 17, 2011, 01:07:53 PM

Wow.  I'm impressed with you guys.  The game is half a day away and you guys are raring to go....Good Show!!!!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 17, 2011, 01:18:24 PM

Wow.  I'm impressed with you guys.  The game is half a day away and you guys are raring to go....Good Show!!!!!

I will head out soon since it is a beautiful day today, a bit hot lol, but I will be watching the game with some buddies for sure.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 17, 2011, 01:25:41 PM

I've never understood the "spoiler" angle.   Who gives a rats behind if you knock the Cowboys out of the playoffs?   If you don't make it yourself, it doesn't matter.

Because I hate Cowboy fans.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 17, 2011, 01:38:47 PM

+1

They are everywhere in Florida.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 17, 2011, 01:52:10 PM

+1

Well considering Florida is a place where people usually move to from other places things like that will happen

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 17, 2011, 03:12:55 PM

+1

Im used to seeing them everywhere in Texas...I get here..and damn...nothings changed...God I hope we send them back to valley ranch at .500

Genesis8510

Starter
#25 : December 17, 2011, 03:53:30 PM

On my way out the door to go to the game. I am rooting for the Bucs to win, regardless of Morris situation. Destroy the Cowboys!!(Maybe only in my dreams but) ANY GIVEN SUNDAY BABY!!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 17, 2011, 04:10:12 PM

As much as I want to see them stomp on the cowgirls the draft position may be more important now.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 17, 2011, 06:17:35 PM

Whoa...were gonna be outnumbered tonight....tons of boys' fans.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 17, 2011, 06:28:48 PM

BTW, it is funny to be here in Dallas where the locals are awfully nervous about this game. They seem to think they are on the verge of collapse and with no Murray, Robinson, Jenkins and maybe Ware they think they could blow this one.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 17, 2011, 06:36:40 PM

BTW, it is funny to be here in Dallas where the locals are awfully nervous about this game. They seem to think they are on the verge of collapse and with no Murray, Robinson, Jenkins and maybe Ware they think they could blow this one.

Ive got like 10 texts from cowboys fans from back home in Austin..it really is funny to hear it. Every other year we play the boys..its constant trash talk. I would love to go back to Texas knowing that we killed their playoff hopes.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 45
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 12/17/11 Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers game day thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools