Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schefter: Bucs may opt for new DC, not HC « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#15 : December 17, 2011, 12:03:11 PM

I'll go completely Java if that were to happen.

Everybody knows you never go full retard. Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : December 17, 2011, 12:04:16 PM

Are you kidding?   Every movie that comes out with a retard in it wins an Oscar.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 17, 2011, 12:05:02 PM

You know why a new DC is a must?   Because Raheem doesn't know enough about football to be a decent DC.   He incapably of being a head coach as well.

Gruden wanted Morris to be his new DC, so I trust Gruden's judgement when it comes to assembling his coaching staff (Muir is an exception).  As of right now, I can see Morris' potential as a good HC one day, but not as a DC.  The reason being is it is hard to learn on the fly two jobs.  Even an experienced coach like Gruden struggled to juggle play calling and being a head coach, which is why he couldn't handle Monte's departure as it was too much. 

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#18 : December 17, 2011, 12:08:12 PM

Are you kidding?   Every movie that comes out with a retard in it wins an Oscar.

"You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed..."

Sorry Brotha...

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 17, 2011, 12:13:21 PM

I hated that movie.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 17, 2011, 12:14:47 PM

Gruden wanted Morris to be his new DC, so I trust Gruden's judgement when it comes to assembling his coaching staff (Muir is an exception).

I think Morris would have been ok as defensive coordinator under Gruden.   The reason for that is Gruden knows every position on the field and could have helped Morris develop.   

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 17, 2011, 12:15:28 PM

Introducing our new DC.  Jimmy Lake.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 17, 2011, 12:16:41 PM

He can go jump in the lake.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 17, 2011, 12:17:38 PM

Lake may turn out to be a better DC based on sticking to vanilla.

Having Miller drop into zone coverage with Clayborn as a spy and QB blitzing isn't cutting it.
: December 17, 2011, 12:38:50 PM alldaway

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 17, 2011, 12:23:54 PM

Everybody knows you never go full retard. Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...
Since you obviously know zilch about autism, please either don't come back or don't rant about crap you know nothing about.

In Verner We Trust

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 17, 2011, 12:27:39 PM

I have a hard time seeing them stick with Morris if they lose out.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 17, 2011, 12:39:31 PM

Morris leading the team, with a couple of battle tested generals as DC, and OC, may be a satisfactory compromise.

Dare I ask that we bring in some proven guys in their prime to help??

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 17, 2011, 12:44:22 PM

Actually I wouldn't mind keeping Radio around, IF we get a new OC and a new DC

But what decent self-respecting DC and OC are going to work under a lame-duck HC who is hanging by a thread??

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 17, 2011, 12:48:39 PM

Since you obviously know zilch about autism, please either don't come back or don't rant about crap you know nothing about.

That was a movie quote guy

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 17, 2011, 12:49:48 PM

Actually I wouldn't mind keeping Radio around, IF we get a new OC and a new DC

But what decent self-respecting DC and OC are going to work under a lame-duck HC who is hanging by a thread??

Exactly, unless the Glazers give Morris an extension but that would be a tough sell to the fans.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schefter: Bucs may opt for new DC, not HC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools