Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schefter: Bucs may opt for new DC, not HC « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 17, 2011, 12:50:36 PM

I'll go completely Java if that were to happen.

Everybody knows you never go full retard. Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...
Since you obviously know zilch about autism, please either don't come back or don't rant about crap you know nothing about.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0942385/quotes?qt=qt0477767

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 17, 2011, 12:52:41 PM

Actually I wouldn't mind keeping Radio around, IF we get a new OC and a new DC

But what decent self-respecting DC and OC are going to work under a lame-duck HC who is hanging by a thread??

Good q. Going with coordinators next year. -I'd assume they'd have to extend Morris.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#32 : December 17, 2011, 12:54:02 PM

I'll go completely Java if that were to happen.

Everybody knows you never go full retard. Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...
Since you obviously know zilch about autism, please either don't come back or don't rant about crap you know nothing about.

Try harder...Since you obviously know zilch about me, please either don't come back or don't rant about crap you know nothing about.

Pathetic, the education system has really failed us...
Hey keep on speculating, lmao.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 17, 2011, 12:54:51 PM

and what does Morris do well as a HC that would justify keeping him other than the Glazers not wanting to spend $5.7 million a year on a HC and $50 million on FAs?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#34 : December 17, 2011, 01:01:36 PM

He listens to the same music as Jermaine Phillips.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 17, 2011, 01:03:30 PM

I think its a wise move because there are so many things going awry with our team, its hard to know where to start.  You don't want to ruin team chemistry by firing popular coach.  You d on't want to  get rid of players ;until you are sure you know the ones to go and the ones to stay.  You don't want to have Rah doing two jobs when he's learning both at the same time.  This way the team can take its time righting the ship during TC and make the proper adjustments.  Team seems awful now but perhaps a few good moves would make huge differences without breaking the spirit of the team.  Everyone knows changes need to be made.  Don't need to throw the baby out with the bath water. 

This same team beat Atlanta and New Orleans earlier in the season before the team fell apart.  Same players on the D who shut out runners and passers.  Same team who made points ( not too many in red zone tho).  There is a good core here.  I have no idea of what went wrong or even if its any one thing but rather a perfect storm of naggling little things.  Best to analyze carefully first.

Now, I do not think the DC should be Jimmy Lake.  It should be a 4-3 guy from somewhere else.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 17, 2011, 01:04:05 PM

and what does Morris do well as a HC that would justify keeping him other than the Glazers not wanting to spend $5.7 million a year on a HC and $50 million on FAs?

If he can squeeze out 6 to 7 wins from this roster that is good enough "growth" from the Glazers point of view.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#37 : December 17, 2011, 01:05:21 PM

and what does Morris do well as a HC that would justify keeping him

He's great at setting the active gameday roster. Going to London with just 1-30+yo RB active was pure brilliance.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 17, 2011, 01:12:59 PM

If he can squeeze out 6 to 7 wins from this roster that is good enough "growth" from the Glazers point of view.
are we even going to see 6 or 7 wins this year?

Guess we find out.  :o

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 17, 2011, 01:21:42 PM

Only coach ever in NFL to get 10 wins starting so many rookies..

He can coach. Just needs help with players and coaches..

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 17, 2011, 01:28:31 PM

he was also the only HC to win 10 games by playing against rookie and 3rd string QBs.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#41 : December 17, 2011, 01:30:19 PM

I have never seen a dumber poster in my entire life

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#42 : December 17, 2011, 01:33:52 PM

Should we bump up your posts proclaiming this was a double digit win team in the off season?  Young grasshopper don't cast the first stone....

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#43 : December 17, 2011, 01:34:16 PM

Really?? Cause over the years there have been some dozies. I don't think that even makes the Top Ten Dumbest posts. Maybe top 20, but not top 10

Desmond

Second String

#44 : December 17, 2011, 01:36:45 PM

If we hire a new DC and keep Morris around it's gonna be hard to be a fan next year.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schefter: Bucs may opt for new DC, not HC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools