Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman post-game press conference quote « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 18, 2011, 11:17:10 PM

I like Josh and have also had personal conversations with him at One Buc Place.  But Lord he stinks this year.  And call me a hopeless optimist but I still think he can be an elite QB with good coaches and a few more weapons.

Absolutely

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 18, 2011, 11:18:15 PM

Quote from: JavaRay on Today at 07:58:42 PM

There is more to it than just winning. 

Like what?

gone

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 18, 2011, 11:22:59 PM

Freeman will eventually be a very good QB in this league.  Whether it's with us or someone else I don't know.  And I'm not a Jo**CENSORED**e, I didn't want us to draft him, thought it was a mistake after we did it, and liked it even less as I watched Sandwich leading us in Raheemie's first year.  But he's shown he has "the right stuff".  Unfortunately he also has "The wrong coach" and OC, and position coach and Line coach, etc, etc....

AKBuc

Rookie

#18 : December 18, 2011, 11:35:39 PM

I didn't like him in 2010 and I still don't like him.   I simply don't like watching his style of play.   He's a Big Ben clone and I do not like watching Big Ben either.

I like what you said there. I don't agree with it. But at least what you are stating is a opinion, and I can respect that.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman post-game press conference quote « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools