Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris Blown Out 11 Times In 3 Years The Same Amount As Gruden In 7 Years « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
: December 19, 2011, 05:06:35 PM

Based on more than 2 scores being a blow out

Morris Era-
2009: NYG 24-0, PHI 33-14, NE 35-7, NO 38-7, and NYJ 26-3
2010: PIT 38-13 and NO 31-6
2011: SF 48-3, HOU 37-9, CAR 38-19, and JAX 41-14

Gruden Era -
2002: 0
2003: SF 24-7 and TEN 33-13
2004: CAR 37-20
2005: CAR 34-14 and NE 28-0
2006: BAL 27-0, NO 31-14, DAL 38-10, and PIT 20-3
2007: IND 33-14
2008: SD 41-24

Morris: 11 blow outs, average margin of blow outs 26.7
Gruden: 11 blow outs, average margin of blow outs 20.6

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 19, 2011, 05:10:11 PM

I'd consider the San Diego, Carolina, and Oakland games in 2008 blowouts as well. We got some garbage scores late in those games.

In his last few years Gruden was as awful as Morris.

Time to turn the page on both IMO.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 19, 2011, 05:10:12 PM

Experienced Coach vs. Rookie Coach...

Experienced Team vs. Youngest Team...

Money Spent vs. Draft Only...

Malcolm Glazer vs. Glazer Bums...

Apples vs. Oranges...

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 19, 2011, 05:13:12 PM

I'd consider the San Diego, Carolina, and Oakland games in 2008 blowouts as well. We got some garbage scores late in those games.

As stated it's based on more than 2 scores games because if not the same thing could be said about Morris on other games as well... That is why it is a set amount which is more than 2 scores, so it gives it more consistency 

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 19, 2011, 05:16:49 PM

Experienced Coach vs. Rookie Coach...

Experienced Team vs. Youngest Team...

Money Spent vs. Draft Only...

Malcolm Glazer vs. Glazer Bums...

Apples vs. Oranges...

Well you're a Morris supporter, so you will come up and say stuff like this because you clearly live blindly to Morris. Face it the guy isn't ready to be a head coach, not even close...

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 19, 2011, 05:18:45 PM

You mean the SD game in which we led in the fourth quarter? The Carolina game in which we were right there in the fourth quarter? The Oakland game we were ahead by TEN by in the fourth quarter?
Your memory says a lot about your feelings towards Gruden. You hate him. But the data doesn't suggest anything in reality supports your opinion.
Furthermore, to suggest we weren't blown out Saturday is a joke. It was 28-0 at halftime. Because we got within 16 that's better than those other 2008 games?
I won't insult you or be uncivil, but it's very tempting.

In Verner We Trust

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 19, 2011, 05:23:00 PM

Well you're a Morris supporter, so you will come up and say stuff like this because you clearly live blindly to Morris.

Isn't that kind of what you're doing on the opposing end?

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 19, 2011, 05:23:18 PM

You mean the SD game in which we led in the fourth quarter? The Carolina game in which we were right there in the fourth quarter? The Oakland game we were ahead by TEN by in the fourth quarter?
Your memory says a lot about your feelings towards Gruden. You hate him. But the data doesn't suggest anything in reality supports your opinion.
Furthermore, to suggest we weren't blown out Saturday is a joke. It was 28-0 at halftime. Because we got within 16 that's better than those other 2008 games?

Exactly we were getting blown out in the Dallas game, but I couldn't count it for the fact I needed to stay consistent with the stats and the fact I was using more than 2 possessions as a basis.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 19, 2011, 05:24:24 PM

I need to mark this day on my calender.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 19, 2011, 05:24:39 PM

Well you're a Morris supporter, so you will come up and say stuff like this because you clearly live blindly to Morris.

Did you read the stats? They speak for themselves... Please don't say stats for losers because well these stats were obviously for losers... Wins and losses are the stats that matter and when you are losing like this within 3 years compared to 7 that is sad

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 19, 2011, 05:26:54 PM

Did you read the stats? They speak for themselves... Please don't say stats for losers because well these stats were obviously for losers... Wins and losses are the stats that matter and when you are losing like this within 3 years compared to 7 that is sad

Did he counter with anything that wasn't factual?

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 19, 2011, 05:30:08 PM

He used excuses and typically when you have to use excuses you are losing

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 19, 2011, 05:31:24 PM

So you're saying that stats always tell the tale?

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 19, 2011, 05:31:59 PM

So you're saying that stats always tell the tale?

Typically wins and losses say everything you need to know

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#14 : December 19, 2011, 05:51:08 PM

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.   Gruden's last 2 seasons he went 9-7 and one of those years they won the division.   That Oakland game was FAR from a blowout.   The Bucs were winning that game until the very end.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris Blown Out 11 Times In 3 Years The Same Amount As Gruden In 7 Years « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools