Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris Blown Out 11 Times In 3 Years The Same Amount As Gruden In 7 Years « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 19, 2011, 05:54:06 PM

Experienced Coach vs. Rookie Coach...

Experienced Team vs. Youngest Team...

Money Spent vs. Draft Only...

Malcolm Glazer vs. Glazer Bums...

Apples vs. Oranges...

Well you're a Morris supporter, so you will come up and say stuff like this because you clearly live blindly to Morris. Face it the guy isn't ready to be a head coach, not even close...
I support the Bucs no matter who's coaching. You simply can't accept the facts.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 19, 2011, 05:54:18 PM

I'd consider the San Diego, Carolina, and Oakland games in 2008 blowouts as well. We got some garbage scores late in those games.

In his last few years Gruden was as awful as Morris.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.   Gruden's last 2 seasons he went 9-7 and one of those years they won the division.   That Oakland game was FAR from a blowout.   The Bucs were winning that game until the very end.

That's what happens when bandwagon fans talk Bucs football

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#17 : December 19, 2011, 05:55:00 PM

Apples vs. Oranges...

I agree - stupid, meaningless comparison.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 19, 2011, 05:55:21 PM

Apples vs. Oranges...

Well you're a Morris supporter, so you will come up and say stuff like this because you clearly live blindly to Morris. Face it the guy isn't ready to be a head coach, not even close...
I support the Bucs no matter who's coaching. You simply can't accept the facts.

And the facts are Gruden was way better than Morris... LOL you have no facts to support Morris being better than Gruden

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 19, 2011, 05:56:47 PM

Apples vs. Oranges...

I agree - stupid, meaningless comparison.

Everything in the NFL is compared to other things in the NFL, so how is this comparison meaningless? I know it sucks that you can't dispute facts...

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 19, 2011, 06:07:24 PM

Morris has a team of inexperienced, young, underdeveloped players.  The salary of his team is much less than that provided to Gruden who had access to a variety of free agents and veterans.  It makes no sense to compare such stupid numbers like the number of blowouts.  The only logically comparison would be how the two coached the identical teams with the same players. This is impossible to do.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 19, 2011, 06:11:58 PM

Morris has a team of inexperienced, young, underdeveloped players.  The salary of his team is much less than that provided to Gruden who had access to a variety of free agents and veterans.  It makes no sense to compare such stupid numbers like the number of blowouts.  The only logically comparison would be how the two coached the identical teams with the same players. This is impossible to do.

Well, with that logic maybe Brees beating Marino's record means nothing because it is more of a pass league now, than it was then and they played totally different opponents. Comparisons happen in the league all the time and it really isn't that unfair...

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 19, 2011, 06:29:56 PM

Well, with that logic maybe Brees beating Marino's record means nothing because it is more of a pass league now, than it was then and they played totally different opponents. Comparisons happen in the league all the time and it really isn't that unfair...
TFT, you really have no clue do you? Brees beating Marino's numbers really doesn't mean anything with the way the game is played now. Sure Brees will go down in history, but there will always be an * next to his accomplishment because of the way the game has changed.
: December 19, 2011, 06:32:10 PM Bucweiser

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 19, 2011, 06:32:10 PM

Dude, if it's not totally obvious to you at this point that Gruden knew more about being a head coach than Raheem and did it better than Raheem by now...

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 19, 2011, 06:32:13 PM

You really have no clue do you? Brees beating Marino's numbers really doesn't mean anything with the way the game is played now. Sure Brees will go down in history, but there will always be an * next to his accomplishment because of the way the game has changed.

Based on his logic...

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 19, 2011, 06:32:32 PM

I won't insult you or be uncivil, but it's very tempting.

I need to mark this day on my calender.
Love ya, amigo. How ya been?

In Verner We Trust

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 19, 2011, 06:36:21 PM

Dude, if it's not totally obvious to you at this point that Gruden knew more about being a head coach than Raheem and did it better than Raheem by now...
No one is saying Gruden doesn't know more than Raheem. The point is, Gruden was experienced, coached an experienced team and had an owner who spent in FA. Raheem isn't experienced, doesn't have an experienced team and is strapped down to draft only. What facts are you and TFT missing?
: December 19, 2011, 06:38:26 PM Bucweiser

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 19, 2011, 06:38:38 PM

I'd consider the San Diego, Carolina, and Oakland games in 2008 blowouts as well. We got some garbage scores late in those games.

Time to turn the page on both IMO.

As stated it's based on more than 2 scores games because if not the same thing could be said about Morris on other games as well... That is why it is a set amount which is more than 2 scores, so it gives it more consistency

I agree with you. I guess I was just going off the "feel" of a blowout. To me the Detroit game this year felt like a blowout as well.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 19, 2011, 06:39:35 PM

You really don't need this "blowout" stat to support any question that Morris' teams haven't performed well. But why even bring Gruden into the discussion? Different teams, different assistant coaches, different players, different opponents.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 19, 2011, 06:40:35 PM

Time to turn the page on both IMO.

As stated it's based on more than 2 scores games because if not the same thing could be said about Morris on other games as well... That is why it is a set amount which is more than 2 scores, so it gives it more consistency

I agree with you. I guess I was just going off the "feel" of a blowout. To me the Detroit game this year felt like a blowout as well.

Had that same feeling

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris Blown Out 11 Times In 3 Years The Same Amount As Gruden In 7 Years « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools