Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official We Suck Again Game Day Thread.......Carolina Panthers « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 25 26 27

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#390 : December 24, 2011, 04:49:16 PM

Can you imagine Freemans thoughts watching Cam Newton play?

"Chidi Ahana-who?"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#391 : December 24, 2011, 04:56:12 PM

o-lines Christmas wish,  a qb that gets rid of the ball before six seconds.

Agree

QBs wish...have an OC who can call plays to get guys open...and have WRs that can actually get open.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

VA_Buc30

Starter

#392 : December 24, 2011, 04:59:55 PM

Agree

QBs wish...have an OC who can call plays to get guys open...and have WRs that can actually get open.

Guys ARE open.  But Freeman would rather try and force it into quadruple coverage to Winslow. 

moose40

Hall of Famer
#393 : December 25, 2011, 12:22:44 AM

Agree

until I see the qb actually pull his head out of his ass and lead this team like several games last year, I'm blaming Freemans poor decision skills this year.  Olson's plays worked last year, and the west coast offense works, so I won't blame him yet. Frees mannerisms on the field and on the sideline make it hard to blame anyone but him right now. 
Page: 1 ... 25 26 27
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official We Suck Again Game Day Thread.......Carolina Panthers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools