Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One coach the Bucs are DEFINITELY interested in « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 20, 2011, 11:21:59 AM

If the Glazers hire Norv at head coach they truly don't care about this team. The Bucs would be his fourth stint, having been fired in his last three.

As an OC, however, he's money, and a perfect fit for our offensive talent.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : December 20, 2011, 11:22:33 AM

So this guy says that he's a former player and that some how gives him inside knowledge and you all believe it?? lol
he's been coming here for years but it's been awhile.  He's never given us reason to doubt him.

So what inside knowledge has he given and been spot on about in the past??

I must say that DTG has been right on some strange predictions that nobody would have guessed, so I do think he has some kind of link to inside info.   He's not always right, but the fact that he has been right on some pretty off the wall things in the past indicates he knows more than the average joe.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 20, 2011, 11:37:20 AM

If i remember correctly, the last prediction he made was when he stated the Bucs were about to trade for a pretty big name..... ended up being Winslow.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#33 : December 20, 2011, 11:40:35 AM

So this guy says that he's a former player and that some how gives him inside knowledge and you all believe it?? lol

dtg is solid and a long time member.

watson

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 20, 2011, 11:41:16 AM

If i remember correctly, the last prediction he made was when he stated the Bucs were about to trade for a pretty big name..... ended up being Winslow.
I hope he doesn't make another prediction like that one...

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 20, 2011, 11:44:36 AM

DTG's biggest flaw though is he's the biggest homer on this forum now that chazmoney doesn't post anymore.  ;)

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 20, 2011, 11:47:30 AM

DTG's biggest flaw though is he's the biggest homer on this forum now that chazmoney doesn't post anymore.  ;)

Sometimes the heart rules the head, JR.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 20, 2011, 11:55:43 AM

I can understand that.   I was that way for over 30 years and hope to be that way again soon.

tonto

Starter

#38 : December 20, 2011, 11:56:53 AM

I can understand that.   I was that way for over 30 years and hope to be that way again soon.

what he said

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#39 : December 20, 2011, 11:57:43 AM

now that you mention it Chaz hasn't been around lately.  did he flounce?

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#40 : December 20, 2011, 11:58:08 AM

Norv Turner has a lot of respect and clout around the league.. He might not be the best HC but he is a top echlon OC and would without a doubt be able to lure a top flight DC to come with him.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 20, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Last I saw him, he was arguing with Beatles.   But that was a while ago.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#42 : December 20, 2011, 12:02:26 PM

so my question to you all is this:  who would you rather have as a HC, Morris or Turner?  Neither is probably going to take us to the promise land but at least I'd worry less about Freeman's development.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#43 : December 20, 2011, 12:03:17 PM

Last I saw him, he was arguing with Beatles.   But that was a while ago.
that Beatles is a jerk.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 20, 2011, 12:05:28 PM

His info carries a lot of weight around here... and with good reason. When he says something is gonna happen, it usually does.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One coach the Bucs are DEFINITELY interested in « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools