Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What will YOU do if HE Stays? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 22, 2011, 08:44:40 AM

I'm not a fair weather fan and I have no problem going through a rebuilding process.  But I am not willing to go through one of those Cincinnati Bengals 15 year continuous rebuilds.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#16 : December 22, 2011, 08:54:09 AM

There are Buc fans who will stick with them through thick and thin, then there are others that are fair weather and only show up when the team is good. This thread will identify who is fair weather. I remember going to games in the 1980s and you'd see the real fans sitting in the Sombrerro during the Culverhouse days.

Not only sitting in the stands, but sitting there till the end of the game.  I've paid my dues.  I want a change now.

Guilty as charged === :(=== honestly, I left early twice (Texans, Panthers) - but mostly to beat the traffic. Then there were those boring preseason games. It can be a **CENSORED** getting out of RJS parking lots. Next year, I'm parking in a different spot where I won't have to do that.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 22, 2011, 08:59:18 AM

Watch every second of draft coverage, OTAs, preseason, regular season and......Postseason baby.

Nothing changes, i'm a buc fan through best and worst. I'm never shocked at how easily the Tampa fans can just walk away. Like I said earlier in another post. Most fans find a reason to support the team on, Tampa fans seemingly look for reasons NOT to support the team.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 22, 2011, 09:00:34 AM

Go to the home games.....watch the away games on TV......**CENSORED** about the team if they play poor lol.  Just because I may be pissed off at the direction won't make me any less of a fan of the Team. 

graypilgrim

Starter

#19 : December 22, 2011, 09:00:57 AM

Shake my head in disbelief. I have only been following football for 42 years and the Bucs from the inception and quite frankly I just do not see where Morris has the chops to be a HC. Let us be honest about last year, do you really think a frantic come from behind victory is a sign of a good football team? And there were how many of those last year? What is wrong with coming  out in the first half and dominating the other team and then winning the game? Morris talked last year about slow starts and how it needed to be fixed. Well, do we not have the same this year? Have we not heard about simplifying and getting back to fundamentals? The result = more losses. The Bucs have regressed and they cannot use the same magic against better teams this year that worked last year. Morris has not fixed the problems and it appears that his team is not responding. Morris may have success elsewhere but the bridges to the future here have been burned and the foundations removed. This team is in trouble and if Morris returns, what have you seen that says a turnaround will occur? I love my Bucs but Morris has to go and we have to start over again. Sad to say.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 22, 2011, 09:22:11 AM

I'm never shocked at how easily the Tampa fans can just walk away.

I'm guessing most became fans after 1996, and even more in 2002-2003.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 22, 2011, 09:25:23 AM

Watch every second of draft coverage, OTAs, preseason, regular season and......Postseason baby.

Nothing changes, i'm a buc fan through best and worst. I'm never shocked at how easily the Tampa fans can just walk away. Like I said earlier in another post. Most fans find a reason to support the team on, Tampa fans seemingly look for reasons NOT to support the team.

Go to the home games.....watch the away games on TV......**CENSORED** about the team if they play poor lol.  Just because I may be pissed off at the direction won't make me any less of a fan of the Team.

True fans

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 22, 2011, 09:34:20 AM

I would be much more upset if the Bucs dont make a big splash in FA than I would if Morris comes back

Hate

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 22, 2011, 09:44:57 AM

I'm a Buc fan to the core and will follow them regardless. Its really that simple.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#24 : December 22, 2011, 09:49:56 AM

True fans

Or the reason the Glazerhouses will remain Status Quo and continue to line their pockets with cash and spend it on their soccer team?

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 22, 2011, 10:02:33 AM

NFL TV money still comes in. Does a 2/3-filled stadium lose them much money? Even half filled - what's the impact?
: December 22, 2011, 10:04:32 AM morgan

tonto

Starter

#26 : December 22, 2011, 10:05:14 AM

There are Buc fans who will stick with them through thick and thin, then there are others that are fair weather and only show up when the team is good. This thread will identify who is fair weather. I remember going to games in the 1980s and you'd see the real fans sitting in the Sombrerro during the Culverhouse days.

Not only sitting in the stands, but sitting there till the end of the game.  I've paid my dues.  I want a change now.

Guilty as charged === :(=== honestly, I left early twice (Texans, Panthers) - but mostly to beat the traffic. Then there were those boring preseason games. It can be a **CENSORED** getting out of RJS parking lots. Next year, I'm parking in a different spot where I won't have to do that.

Morgan, I was mainly talking about staying till the end in the old sombrero.  I don't blame you one bit for leaving early this year.

bucsfan92

Practice Squad

#27 : December 22, 2011, 10:15:57 AM

Watch them when they are on TV, when they lose complain that they should have fired Raheem and say how they should have signed x player and then go on to say how bad of owners the Glazers have been. Its impossible for me to completely ignore the Bucs.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 22, 2011, 10:35:36 AM

I'm moving to Oklahoma in May, so I will be getting Sunday Ticket and coming down for games when I can...

Nothing will change because no matter who the coach is I am still a Bucs fan...

Now if the team moves to London I might follow the Steelers only or just watch NCAA...

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 22, 2011, 10:38:57 AM

Just curious - what would you do if Raheem Morris is retained or Geebus Forbid EXTENDED?

What if nothing changes - Olsen stays and Rah keeps his DC duties....

REACT!  ;D

Press charges on behalf of Freeman.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What will YOU do if HE Stays? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools