Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why I believe Raheem should stay « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: December 22, 2011, 10:07:59 AM

In his first two years the team showed a marked improvement during each season and over the course of both. Freeman and Foster are keys to the failure of the offense and the defense. I believe a full off-season program and player upgrades around them will put the ship back on course next year. A new HC would be starting from scratch, wasting a season or two learning the things Raheem already knows about these players. New systems and young players rarely have immediate success. We have some great young talent. They need some stability and Raheem has generated a loyalty that was sorely lacking with Jon Gruden. That should not be wasted. Freeman needs to regain his confidence by getting back to basics. Foster needs to build that same confidence, and might need a better position coach. This team is not a finished product, but we do have some great components. We have a franchise QB for the first time in decades, and we have the talent on the DL to build another dynasty. The quickest way to continue building to success requires sticking to the plan and the leadership. We have a foundation for the future. Raheem and Dom laid it.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 22, 2011, 10:14:25 AM

fourd5dswb

Second String

#2 : December 22, 2011, 10:18:38 AM

Raheem was a DB coach that got thrust into a HC position because the Glazer's did not want to pay a high profile coach AND have to pay Gruden the rest of his contract. Ra needs to go and be a DC somewhere to get some more experience. I like the guy but a 3-13 first year, 10-6 second year on a weak schedule, and a (presuming we lose to Carolina) 4-12 season this year is not marked improvement. After this year we will no longer have Gruden's contract over our heads and we need to generate buzz to sell tickets. They will go out and try to make a splash with a big name coach (Cowher, Fisher, Schottenhiemer) to get that buzz going.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 22, 2011, 10:24:16 AM

"wasting a season or two learning the things Raheem already knows about these players"
-- um how has the knowledge that as a 2nd grader, XXX liked watching the smurfs helped the team?

"Raheem has generated a loyalty"
--um...no.....8-10 game losing streak...most of them ass kickings

I feel like i need to shower again after reading your post.

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 22, 2011, 10:25:05 AM

Rah should stay... This team is filled with rook's at every position from players to coaches... Give him next season and just bring in a new OC... Look for improvement (especially with next years schedule) and if it isn't there cut the cord...
: December 22, 2011, 10:28:04 AM Bucweiser

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 22, 2011, 10:27:46 AM

I feel like i need to shower again with Sandusky.
Fixed it for ya... You should invite Java too...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 22, 2011, 10:29:10 AM

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#7 : December 22, 2011, 10:30:02 AM

I feel like i need to shower again after reading your post.

Especially after hearing "Mason Foster is the foundation of this defense".

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 22, 2011, 10:31:33 AM

Rah should stay... This teams is filled with rook's at every position from players to coaches... Give him next season and just bring in a new OC... Look for improvement (especially with next years schedule) and if it isn't there cut the cord...

^^^Dumb Post of the Day.

Next year's schedule is more like this year's schedule.
You're saying you want Rah to be a lame duck coach next year??

You can, but I'm not willing to "like" another potential Wasted Season in 2012.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 22, 2011, 10:37:53 AM

Rah should stay... This teams is filled with rook's at every position from players to coaches... Give him next season and just bring in a new OC... Look for improvement (especially with next years schedule) and if it isn't there cut the cord...

^^^Dumb Post of the Day.

Dumb Post of the Day? Really?
A full offseason with the guys he selected and next years schedule should show where this team is...

You are the dumb ass of the board... every day...

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 22, 2011, 11:05:39 AM

^^^Dumb Post of the Day.

A full offseason with the guys he selected and next years schedule should show where this team is...

You are the bad ass of the board... every day...

How is "A Full Offseason" relevant to how the Bucs are playing in November/December??
That's just an excuse made by losers! No team had "off seasons"-- does that mean EVERYONE is 4-10??
Carolina has a rookie coach, QB- and they were playing good football out of the gate. Lost close games to good teams, but they were playing well.

Next year's schedule is THE SAME as this years.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 22, 2011, 11:09:19 AM

^^^Dumb Post of the Day.

You are the bad ass of the board... every day...

How is "A Full Offseason" relevant to how the Bucs are playing in November/December??
That's just an excuse made by losers! No team had "off seasons"-- does that mean EVERYONE is 4-10??
Carolina has a rookie coach, QB- and they were playing good football out of the gate. Lost close games to good teams, but they were playing well.

Next year's schedule is THE SAME as this years.
Carolina isn't full of rookies across the board like the Bucs are... Name me another team that has just as many rookies starting... You can't... All you can come up with is rookie coaches... Rookie coaches that are coaching an experienced team...

EDIT: Experienced teams stay confident, rookie teams don't... That is exactly the case for the Bucs...
: December 22, 2011, 11:11:37 AM Bucweiser

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 22, 2011, 11:15:30 AM

Dude, we were "The Best Team in the NFC" last year. That's what the guy you're defending said.

Everyone got a year older and a year wiser-- now they're 4-10 and getting their butts kicked/quitting every game. How can you honestly defend That??

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 22, 2011, 11:18:56 AM

Anyone who honestly thinks that Raheem needs to be brought back next season....needs to go back and retake those special education classes...try and stay inside the lines this time..

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 22, 2011, 11:19:36 AM

LMFAO - If the Glazer boys keep Raheem they will have to extend him if they plan on trying to bring in new OC/DC and free agents.  Can you imagine what this fanbase will be like if they KEEP Raheem and then EXTEND him??  lol
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why I believe Raheem should stay « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools