Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE HUMBLING OF RAHEEM MORRIS AND CO. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#120 : December 25, 2011, 08:35:18 PM

The mentality of the closed minded on this forum seems to be that posters are thought of as a troll if they continuously voice a negative opinion about the team that is not the current popular opinion.   Even if it plays out to be correct later.   Most people are followers who follow the herd.    The intelligent individuals do not follow the herd, but follow their own instincts and knowledge.   There are very few people who can be called a genius.   Not everyone here thinks Java is a troll.  Only the ones who don't get it.

You generalize about as much as Chidi does.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#121 : December 25, 2011, 08:43:55 PM

I constantly made my disdain for Carnell Williams & Gaines Adams known to all that could read. No one ever called me a troll.

To show disdain for players who the entire board do not like, is not exactly going out on a limb now is it?

This entire board LOVED Carnell..... anointed him a HOFer after 3 gms. WTF are you talkin about??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#122 : December 25, 2011, 09:27:55 PM

You didn't insult Caddy anywhere near as much as I insult Raheem.   But the main difference is that I stopped supporting the team because the only way for Raheem to be fired was for the team to fail since he was head coach.    You can still support the team and hate a running back.       

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE HUMBLING OF RAHEEM MORRIS AND CO. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools