Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow said he believes Chudzinski will make a great head coach « previous next »
Page: 1 2

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 23, 2011, 10:00:23 PM

All Rob can control is the offense, and that offense is #5 in the league with a rookie QB! Bringing up his teams W/L record is irrelevant, the offense is not why that team isn't good.

The Jacksonville Jaguars are ranked 4th in the league in defense.....the Patriots are ranked 32nd. Would you rather have Belichick or Tucker heading up your defense?

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 23, 2011, 10:03:43 PM

One is a proven HC, the other is an unknown, unproven coordinator (who may one day get his shot at being a HC and actually succeed at it). Absolutely fantastic comparison.

There is not one person in the league I'd take over Belichick.
: December 23, 2011, 10:05:46 PM Captain Hindsight

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 23, 2011, 10:09:11 PM

One is a proven HC, the other is an unknown, unproven coordinator (who may one day get his shot at being a HC and actually succeed at it). Absolutely fantastic comparison.

There is not one person in the league I'd take over Belichick.

Last I checked Tucker was a head coach, albeit for only a few weeks, but, nonetheless, a head coach.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 23, 2011, 10:18:42 PM

Whipped our asses.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 23, 2011, 10:22:18 PM

Whipped our asses.

7 turnovers....I would say we whipped our own asses. The Bucs were pretty much having their way with them offensively until they decided to stop protecting the ball.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 23, 2011, 10:28:57 PM

Chud likes The Little Giants, maybe so does Mel Tucker? The turnovers can easily be explained.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 24, 2011, 12:36:00 AM

You must have missed what they've done as coordinators. Chudzinksi has worked wonders w/ Cam Newton and the Panther's offense. Spagnuoo was previously the defensive coordinator of the New York Giants from January 2007 to January 2009, and also served for eight years under defensive coordinator Jim Johnson of the Philadelphia Eagles.

The same was being said about Olson and Freeman last season. No saying Chudzinksi might not be great but It's an eerily similar comparison. Time will tell with both Newton and Chudz and regardless of what Spagnuola may have done working under other head coaches, he still carries the 2-12 stank with him in St. Louis.....but....the grass is always greener, right?

I am going to politely disagree....I'm pretty sure the public opinion was Olsen still had to go.   That he was unimaginative and a horrible playcaller.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 24, 2011, 01:12:20 AM

Chud would be, just not sure his name puts butts in seats.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 24, 2011, 01:59:25 AM

Assuming Morris is toast, wonder if Chud gets an interview.  I would be in favor of it.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 24, 2011, 11:21:13 AM

I've been on the Chud bandwagon for a couple months now.  He's done a phenomenal job with the weapons he has to work with.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 24, 2011, 11:25:47 AM

All Rob can control is the offense, and that offense is #5 in the league with a rookie QB! Bringing up his teams W/L record is irrelevant, the offense is not why that team isn't good.

The Jacksonville Jaguars are ranked 4th in the league in defense.....the Patriots are ranked 32nd. Would you rather have Belichick or Tucker heading up your defense?

Billy B.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow said he believes Chudzinski will make a great head coach « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools