Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coaching at OBP: Most Disorganized I Have Seen in a Long Time « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

dark uncle

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 24, 2011, 08:15:25 PM

you play like you practice, there is no magic switch for games....

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#16 : December 24, 2011, 08:21:30 PM

Time for Morris to go... take the fat no talent gutless turd of a QB with him. Freeman has worked hard to get Morris fired, so his dumb *** should suffer the same fate.

Madman

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 24, 2011, 09:08:03 PM

No surprise there. Look how this team plays.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 24, 2011, 09:44:49 PM

How could Morris have been surrounded by guys like Tomlin, Gruden and Kiffin for years and not understand or implement a proper practice? Didn't he learn anything in that time?  It isn't like he was walking around with blinders on during those years.  I think this comes down to the complacency plan. No one feared for their job in until the second half of this year.  By then the players had quit. 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 24, 2011, 09:48:29 PM

why we need Fisher.  we need a professional environment.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 24, 2011, 10:44:22 PM

Fisher would be a huge upgrade. Not sure he's the long-term answer, though.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 24, 2011, 10:45:36 PM

Visitors to practices have been saying this for yrs.  This is what happens when the mailboy becomes CEO in a matter of weeks.

After changes were made at the coordinator positions, I don't recall this being said "for years." Maybe I just missed it. You
have quotes from threads or articles?

Didn't Gannon say our practices were a joke?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 24, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Can you give specifics (not asking for names) on what exactly was wrong with the practices?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 24, 2011, 10:51:19 PM

Visitors to practices have been saying this for yrs.  This is what happens when the mailboy becomes CEO in a matter of weeks.

After changes were made at the coordinator positions, I don't recall this being said "for years." Maybe I just missed it. You

Already answered in this thread.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#24 : December 24, 2011, 10:52:45 PM

Yes

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 24, 2011, 11:03:04 PM

Can you give specifics (not asking for names) on what exactly was wrong with the practices?

Gannon said the Bucs practices were lethargic, disorganized in the red zone and the team had trouble running plays vs. virtually no defense.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 24, 2011, 11:19:38 PM

Gannon said the Bucs practices were lethargic, disorganized in the red zone and the team had trouble running plays vs. virtually no defense.

Like I said, already answered in this thread.

i remember Rich Gannon saying practices were sloppy and slow during texans game

You're right. I remember that now. Thanks. He noted that the Red Zone offense was horrible in practice, too.

I guess at 10-6, nobody was going to say anything. Can't blame MD or the Glazers for giving Morris 2011. But this has to stop
once the season ends. They need to bring in a consultant to help them hire the right coaching staff for this team.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 24, 2011, 11:24:09 PM

DTG, regrading chastising, what was said to you?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 24, 2011, 11:30:11 PM

I am leaning towards Cowher at this point.  Or maybe Coughlin if he is let go.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 24, 2011, 11:53:08 PM

Already answered in this thread.

Sigh...sorry...didn't want to read through the whole thing.

You're a Morris lackey aren't you?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coaching at OBP: Most Disorganized I Have Seen in a Long Time « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools