Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coaching at OBP: Most Disorganized I Have Seen in a Long Time « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#90 : December 26, 2011, 05:48:32 PM

I'm kinda glad the way the fans are responding to this franchise. The fan base has to send a message. Look at the Dungy and Gruden years, our owners were willing to spend money on this franchise and the fan base responded by selling out every single game. If the owners are not willing to put out a good product, why should the fan base pay any attention?

Right now, I agree. But coming off a 10 win season and starting off the year with a few big wins, there was no excuse not to support
at that time. Except for blind hate and ego.

This current situation calls for all season ticket holders to refuse to sign up again until things change.

We look a little deeper though. If you look beyond the 10 wins last year and our 4-2 start this years, you'll see we were not never really a good football team. All you gotta do is start peeling away those layers. Barely beating teams with losing records and then getting our asses kicked by teams with winning records. Like I've said before, the only people who turn this around and get RJS sold out are the owners.

Getting our asses kicked by teams like Atlanta? We played them close in both games. The two blow-out losses came early against Pitt and NO.

The team overachieved but was very entertaining last year. And not going to games because fans thought the wins weren't legit sounds like a pathetic excuse for a fan base to me. That Atlanta game, late in the year, was for first place. There was no excuse (excluding financial) to not sell out that game.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coaching at OBP: Most Disorganized I Have Seen in a Long Time « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools