Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who here has a Facebook Account? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Hate

Hall of Famer
#45 : January 09, 2012, 09:17:17 PM

Hey, you never PM'd me asking to join my facebook.

No worries there

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#46 : January 09, 2012, 11:22:07 PM

Hey, you never PM'd me asking to join my facebook.

No worries there

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#47 : January 11, 2012, 02:15:13 PM

If this is the original Java, I seem to recall seeing a pix of him years ago.  If it is the one and only, I remember a big guy, shaved head (marine style) fair and looking like a retired defensive player who would stomp on opponents.  Smiling and happy with a lovely lady from Indonsia or the Phillipines....is that right?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#48 : January 11, 2012, 06:19:37 PM

That's a pretty good description of me.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#49 : January 11, 2012, 06:22:32 PM

post your pic so we can make fun of you and photoshop it.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#50 : January 11, 2012, 06:39:23 PM

If this is the original Java, I seem to recall seeing a pix of him years ago.  If it is the one and only, I remember a big guy, shaved head (marine style) fair and looking like a retired defensive player who would stomp on opponents.  Smiling and happy with a lovely lady from Indonsia or the Phillipines....is that right?
that wasn't a lady.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#51 : January 11, 2012, 06:53:33 PM

post your pic so we can make fun of you and photoshop it.

I wouldn't believe any pic he posted to be him.... but i am waitin on one person to confirm that they are amongst his FB friends. Just ONE!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#52 : January 11, 2012, 07:21:47 PM

that wasn't a lady.

LOL!   I know you post crap about lady boys all the time, but this time I actually laughed.   

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#53 : January 11, 2012, 11:26:23 PM

that wasn't a lady.

Though she might have had breasts... there was a good chance she was packing something falic in her panties.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#54 : January 12, 2012, 06:49:21 AM

Though she might have had breasts... there was a good chance she was packing something falic in her panties.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.   That must have been traumatizing for you.   Don't give up though, you'll find a girl one day and everything will be alright.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#55 : January 14, 2012, 08:37:09 PM

"falic" lmao. Another 'Hooked On Fonics' graduate.
: January 14, 2012, 08:38:58 PM Illuminator

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who here has a Facebook Account? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools