Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskas: Keeping Raheem would be ludicrous « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 25, 2011, 04:10:22 PM

Hello,

This is my first post here. As a fan, I feel angry and wanted to vent. The Bucs don't have an official board so I thought this was the one closest to that. I, as a Tampa native want to see the entire One Buc Place
office cleaned out. It hurt to capitalize their name because they don't deserve the respect. I hope and pray that the Glazers read some of what is posted about their cash machine. That being said, I wanted to put in my two cents, which isn't worth that. Please give Tampa some respectability back. I don't demand a "I'm sorry speech", but it is well deserved. Just say you thought you were doing the right thing and you were wrong. Start to fix it now. After the next game, come out and tell your fans that you realize the last 3 years didn't materialize into the results you expected. Tampa fans are the best. They got behind your plan because they wanted to believe it  would work out. It didn't. It has been a disaster. This team could arguably be the worst ever to play in Tampa. That statement says a lot. If you keep the current coach, you are telling every Tampa citizen that you only care about money.  Glazers,,,, you already own the number one sports team in the world, because of Tampa fans no less, give something back...... Give Buccaneer fans to cheer for, one that has a fighting chance to win on Sunday.  The current team we have cant win on Sunday, Saturday, Thursday or any day of the week. Just field a team that has a "chance" to win. Is that too much to ask for this Christmas???????

Welcome Sir.

I think the owners HAVE to do something. No way they can keep status quo.  How big a shakeup we get remains to be seen.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

PirateHazin

Practice Squad

#16 : December 25, 2011, 04:29:35 PM

Thanks for the welcome,,

I think there is a thought that needs to cross Buccaneer fans mind's. That is that sometimes it takes a coach to build a team, but another to reach the championship level.
The thing Buc fans might not want address is that your next head coach will be one to prepare his successor''s fortune.  I don't want to rehash history, but lots of Superbowl winners
had somebody building their winning team. Gruden is a good example. The Saints are also. The Steelers let one man be his own successor, so to speak. How many teams
would give that many years to win a Superbowl? Not many. Certainly, not Tampa. So just a pick a great disciplined coach with a good track record for your next coach. Good chance that
he wont be the one hoisting up the Lombardi Trophy. Right now we just need a coach to teach what being in the NFL means.

Madman

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 25, 2011, 11:04:08 PM

Wait 'til he's fired... I suspect we're gonna hear things about this team that will make your blood boil.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 26, 2011, 12:12:40 AM

Good point Madman.

When a coach gets fired usually a bunch of behind the scenes stuff comes out (like the information about Del Rio earlier this season).

That will be interesting/infuriating to read

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#19 : December 26, 2011, 11:28:09 AM

There has to be someone besides Norv.

PreferNFL

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 26, 2011, 01:08:10 PM

Wait 'til he's fired... I suspect we're gonna hear things about this team that will make your blood boil.

Boil, curdle, and a host of other descriptive words.

As one that has followed the Bucs from the beginning, this ranks near or right at the worst ever.  I base this on the complete regression since a year ago.

Totally pathetic..

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 26, 2011, 01:53:34 PM

Prefer - I am not assuming Raheem will be fired - I will wait for it to be in print. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskas: Keeping Raheem would be ludicrous « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools