Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne/Blackmon/Richardson « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#45 : December 26, 2011, 11:56:17 PM

I'm going to write in Alshon Jeffery. I actually like him better than Blackmon and after the whole process it's possible he could even go before Blackmon. Richardson is overrated. I like Doug Martin better than Richardson, and Martin should likely be there in the 2nd.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 27, 2011, 12:45:46 AM

IMO...we gotta take the best defender available. This might be the worst defense in franchise history...it needs to be fixed. If we have a 4-3 DC in April..draft Claiborne...If we have a 3-4 DC in April...take Quintin Couples and have him play the one of the OLB positions.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 27, 2011, 01:37:34 AM

Blount makes the offense predictable and limited.  we've only won 4 games this year with him.  Not that I'm blaming him for our record.  But he ain't carrying crap.
That's because Olson's playbook is from Sega football.

tmac87

Starter
#48 : December 27, 2011, 01:50:14 AM

Claiborne. It's a bigger NEED. RB can be picked up later, but a game changing corner can't be. Blackmon can make big plays now, but I am worried about his ability to create separation. Kalil would be the best pick, but I'd be more than OK with Claiborne.

Even if you get off my island, Goldson and Barron are right there. You want to go across the middle and get tattooed, it is what it is. - Revis Isle

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#49 : December 27, 2011, 02:07:04 AM

Claiborne is the pick if he's there. Our secondary is horrendous and the thought of EJ. Bigger's as a starting CB makes me sick. If Claiborne isn't there then its best available talent. I don't think we necessarily need to grab a Richardson but we are a 4-win team in desperate need of play-makers so it can't be ruled out. I would rather us target a third down RB compliment to Blount in the (3rd or 4th round) guys like Doug Martin or LaMichael James should still be available.

A lot of what we do in the draft is contingent on our free agency strategy also which we won't know until they fire Morris.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne/Blackmon/Richardson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools