Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne/Blackmon/Richardson « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#45 : December 26, 2011, 11:56:17 PM

I'm going to write in Alshon Jeffery. I actually like him better than Blackmon and after the whole process it's possible he could even go before Blackmon. Richardson is overrated. I like Doug Martin better than Richardson, and Martin should likely be there in the 2nd.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 27, 2011, 12:45:46 AM

IMO...we gotta take the best defender available. This might be the worst defense in franchise history...it needs to be fixed. If we have a 4-3 DC in April..draft Claiborne...If we have a 3-4 DC in April...take Quintin Couples and have him play the one of the OLB positions.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 27, 2011, 01:37:34 AM

Blount makes the offense predictable and limited.  we've only won 4 games this year with him.  Not that I'm blaming him for our record.  But he ain't carrying crap.
That's because Olson's playbook is from Sega football.

tmac87

Starter
#48 : December 27, 2011, 01:50:14 AM

Claiborne. It's a bigger NEED. RB can be picked up later, but a game changing corner can't be. Blackmon can make big plays now, but I am worried about his ability to create separation. Kalil would be the best pick, but I'd be more than OK with Claiborne.

Lets f&#(!^ do this Lovie!

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#49 : December 27, 2011, 02:07:04 AM

Claiborne is the pick if he's there. Our secondary is horrendous and the thought of EJ. Bigger's as a starting CB makes me sick. If Claiborne isn't there then its best available talent. I don't think we necessarily need to grab a Richardson but we are a 4-win team in desperate need of play-makers so it can't be ruled out. I would rather us target a third down RB compliment to Blount in the (3rd or 4th round) guys like Doug Martin or LaMichael James should still be available.

A lot of what we do in the draft is contingent on our free agency strategy also which we won't know until they fire Morris.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne/Blackmon/Richardson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools