Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris on K2.."I'm going to win this game despite anything around me for Raheem" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 26, 2011, 10:39:28 PM

missing the wide open guy.

I dont know if we've had a wide open guy all season.

Have you actually gone to any games this season? You would see lots of them....and so would Freeman if he wasn't always locked in on his primary receiver or his check-down RB.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 26, 2011, 11:06:08 PM

I was mostly kidding.

I've only been to the Packer game and guys weren't getting a ton of separation in that one.

wolfet

Pro Bowler

#47 : December 27, 2011, 12:49:27 AM

Teams are attacking us different this year.  They are attacking the edges more.  Many times Foster may look bad, but he is in his gap.  Look at the last game and there were a couple of times he was blocked out, but the OLB's are nowhere.  The Ruud led Bucs were attacked regularly up the middle.  Foster is better than Ruud at fighting throught blocks, but sometimes overpursues.  I was in the camp of sign Ruud and start him at SLB and let Black walk.  Ruud and Foster are not really an either/or deal.  For as much as Morris laments losing Ruud in his presser, he does not say anything about annoiting QBlack an impact player or sticking with Sean Jones and QB despite their struggles. 

As for Winslow- Where is the seam route that most WC offenses run with their TE.  I know they are doubling him a lot, but that shoudl open things up for other players.  Very bad season for sure.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#48 : December 27, 2011, 01:33:39 AM

As for Winslow- Where is the seam route that most WC offenses run with their TE.  I know they are doubling him a lot, but that shoudl open things up for other players.  Very bad season for sure.

I've always wondered that. Olson is basically running a bastardized version of Gruden's offense and I remember back when Alex Smith was signed as a rookie. He ran a couple long seam routes in his very first game ( one for a long touchdown) and then we never saw it again.....ever. It's like when Gruden or Olson have a play that works they chalk it up as a success then tuck it away in a scrapbook never to be duplicated again. Some coaches with keep attacking you with a successful play over and over until you finally figure out how to defend it but not those two guys.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 27, 2011, 01:52:51 AM

missing the wide open guy.

I dont know if we've had a wide open guy all season.

Have you actually gone to any games this season? You would see lots of them....and so would Freeman if he wasn't always locked in on his primary receiver or his check-down RB.

I don't think he has much time to do anything, that O-line is terrible.  I have my fingers crossed for Kalil.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#50 : December 27, 2011, 03:00:03 AM

We know it's in the playbook.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d812c395e/Winslow-42-yd-TD-reception

Olsen must just be an idiot.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#51 : December 27, 2011, 03:19:20 AM

I don't think he has much time to do anything, that O-line is terrible.  I have my fingers crossed for Kalil.

Same here...God, I pray he slips to us at 4 or where ever.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#52 : December 27, 2011, 03:20:21 AM

K2: "I'm going to try to hurdle guys for no reason and fumble despite anything around me for Raheem"

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#53 : December 27, 2011, 05:02:26 AM

That horrible jumble of bad grammar and words came out of Raheem's mouth not Kellen Winslow Jr.'s

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#54 : December 27, 2011, 12:36:18 PM

So Radio even knows what the players are thinking as they execute ridiculous plays with extreme buffoonery.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#55 : December 27, 2011, 12:43:09 PM

Im never going to bash a player for sacraficing his body trying to make a play. Seen too many plays where linebackers backpeddle away from OLineman, RBs run out of bounce, or WRs crumble at defenders feet Dexter Jackson style.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#56 : December 27, 2011, 02:12:37 PM

That horrible jumble of bad grammar and words came out of Raheem's mouth not Kellen Winslow Jr.'s

True, which is kinda odd in itself.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#57 : January 01, 2012, 05:16:07 PM

Nice fumble K2.   Way to step up.   First he runs into his own guy causing a pick, then this.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#58 : January 01, 2012, 05:22:06 PM

Nice fumble K2.   Way to step up.   First he runs into his own guy causing a pick, then this.

Lumpkin impeded his imminent victory.  He had to be destroyed.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#59 : January 01, 2012, 05:39:01 PM

Lucky for him, the Falcon guy didn't have his 2nd foot totally on the ground before picking up that fumble.   

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris on K2.."I'm going to win this game despite anything around me for Raheem" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools