Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Clayton on ESPN news Mike Sherman could « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 26, 2011, 05:16:56 PM

Put a jersey on! Sapp would be livid if we hired him.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 26, 2011, 05:19:26 PM

Put a jersey on! Sapp would be livid if we hired him.

LOL    Forgot about that.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 26, 2011, 05:24:25 PM

We're all assuming that Morris is gone. Imagine this board if they keep him?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 26, 2011, 05:26:34 PM

LOl   Major implosion.

I will take a week off from PR.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#19 : December 26, 2011, 05:27:14 PM

This is a rare time when most on this mb agree on something......and probably the most boring time on this mb, imo.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 26, 2011, 05:30:03 PM

This is a rare time when most on this mb agree on something......and probably the most boring time on this mb, imo.

Don't worry, the new HC will have his supporters and detractors I am sure.   Major debate will ensue.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 26, 2011, 05:36:26 PM

LOl   Major implosion.

I will take a week off from PR.

I don't think you'll have to take a week off. You won't be able to get on the site! As you said, it will implode!

tonto

Starter

#22 : December 26, 2011, 06:26:49 PM

No, there are many others to choose.  I can't forget the incident where Sherman initiated and engaged Sapp after the game in 2002 in which Sapp made a perfectly legal block on Chad Clifton.  Pass on Sherman.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 26, 2011, 06:32:54 PM

Sherman taking up for his player who was sent to the hospital by a blind shot away from the play disturbs you?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 26, 2011, 06:33:37 PM

Sherman taking up for his player who was sent to the hospital by a blind shot away from the play disturbs you?

Better keep that head on a swivel. Damn....i miss Sapp!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

tonto

Starter

#25 : December 26, 2011, 07:02:40 PM

For going out of his way to seek and search out  Sapp for a  clean, legal, football play.   Sherman was just  hurt he  got beat by a better team. That's all it was.   I'm not a fan of his, no.   Spitting in a face, stomping on a player, biting, that would have been  worthy of calling an opponent out.  But for a legal football hit, no.   There are others.  Not Sherman.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 26, 2011, 07:06:51 PM

Pass. He did put up perennial winners in Green Bay but he rode the Favre wave and playing in a place in Green Bay where its damn near impossible to win in the winter. Not impressed. He could bring in good assistants but I don't like the guy as a long term solution. I want a coach that is going to be here for 10 or more years a la Cowher, BB, and Fisher.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 26, 2011, 07:07:37 PM

I sure hope not! Next please. Sapp would have a field day with that!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 26, 2011, 07:08:37 PM

It was a marginal hit at best - and Sapp has admitted several times that his motivation was to "get back" at an OL.

Jonbuc

Second String

#29 : December 26, 2011, 07:09:44 PM

Might as well add Wannstad and Al Groh to the list if we're considering that nonsense...
: December 26, 2011, 07:14:44 PM Jonbuc
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Clayton on ESPN news Mike Sherman could « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools