Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: if the bucs decide to pull a 2011 Free Agency « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

YReceiver14

Starter

« #15 : December 31, 2011, 01:11:03 PM »

Nicks, with Garcon 2nd and Tulloch 3rd.

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

« #16 : December 31, 2011, 01:46:37 PM »

NIcks, V-Jack, or Finnegan.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

champkind

Hall of Famer

« #17 : December 31, 2011, 01:51:13 PM »

Why so we can have another player who only plays 6 games a year?

Always negative on this board.....

Rah and his staff does take care of the vets of course this man wouldn't be a full time player.  but from what I've read and seen on the field the team needs a leader in the locker room.  and Bob wouldn't cost much and to bring in a former MVP! of course i would look at him and see if he can still play but leadership is what this team needs.  the players need some players to look up to that has accomplished something in this league.

I swear to God, when I read this, I thought it was a several-year-old thread that had been just brought back up for conversation, but it APPEARS that you are actually serious about BOB SANDERS?  Am I crazy here? Or are you for real? I have to be crazy. No way this is serious.

wyla86

Second String

« #18 : December 31, 2011, 02:05:53 PM »

I'm actually serious man. Do you see how pathetic this defense plays and as I know the Bucs don't pay anyone in FA the dude will be mad cheap and has a lot of experience. If the Bucs actually do something major in free agency ill be extremely impressed. But the way they've gone in FA they will get either no one or a few no names. Think about the odds of the Bucs doing anything in FA let alone get a big name player I'm thinking logical not wishing like everyone else... So as for you. Chill out and realize that the chances the Bucs have a big FA offseason is slim to none. Don't get your hopes up. And think logically   

champkind

Hall of Famer

« #19 : December 31, 2011, 02:10:31 PM »

OK, I gave you the opportunity to not be serious. THIS IS RETARDED.  Dude is DONE and has been for years. But if you are really intent, I think we can get Ron Woodson if we call him up. Oh, wait, is Bryce Paup not signed by anyone?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #20 : December 31, 2011, 02:13:24 PM »

woodson is actually coaching in Oakland.

champkind

Hall of Famer

« #21 : December 31, 2011, 02:16:23 PM »

Oh yeah. Well, he would still be more physically prepared to contribute to an NFL team than Bob Sanders. That guy has played 11 games in 4 season, and only 5 in the last 3. NEVER made it through a whole season and only twice played in more than 6 games. OH, but he was MVP!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #22 : December 31, 2011, 02:17:22 PM »

If the Bucs actually do something major in free agency ill be extremely impressed. But the way they've gone in FA they will get either no one or a few no names. Think about the odds of the Bucs doing anything in FA let alone get a big name player I'm thinking logical not wishing like everyone else...
Dom's own job is currently on the hot seat or should be and his HC is likely fired.  His inactivity this offseason is a major complaint against him.  Don't think he makes that mistake again.  and he has publicly stated they would be active once the losing streak started.
« : December 31, 2011, 02:19:41 PM Skull and Bones »

wyla86

Second String

« #23 : December 31, 2011, 02:17:39 PM »

Dude is still in the league and I'm talking about leadership. Landry is going to get paid mad money, Grimes isn't leaving ATL, finnegan is going to get paid more money then the bucs will be willing.... So who do you think can come in with leadership and teach these young players to play at a defensive MVP level? And do you honestly think the bucs will make moves in FA?

Genesis8510

Starter
« #24 : December 31, 2011, 02:20:10 PM »

V Jackson. (hoping to have Desean too!)

wyla86

Second String

« #25 : December 31, 2011, 02:27:21 PM »

If you actually read the entire post I'm saying as a influence not a starter.. Its ok there guy chill out you need to understand I'm say there no one to look up to no one on this team beside barber has anything under their belt... And still I believe the Bucs won't make any major moves in FA sanders is a dude you can pay bare minimum and he can teach. So relax there guy.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #26 : December 31, 2011, 03:42:33 PM »

Bob Sanders a few years back? Oh HELL yeah.

Bob Sanders now? Not so much.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

BucsFanForLife

Starter

« #27 : December 31, 2011, 03:44:40 PM »

D.Jackson and Tulloch are my choices

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"GO BUCS!!!!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

« #28 : December 31, 2011, 05:30:18 PM »

If we pull another free agency period like we did in 2011 I dont know what im gonna do.

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
« #29 : December 31, 2011, 06:00:37 PM »

Are there any FA long snappers????? That sounds about right for a healthy dose of Buccaneer offseason activity.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: if the bucs decide to pull a 2011 Free Agency « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools