Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: if the bucs decide to pull a 2011 Free Agency « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#30 : December 31, 2011, 06:32:07 PM

Depends what were gonna do with our 1st pick, but I'd say Carl Nicks. If we could grab Nicks and draft Brewster or the other top rated Center in this draft in the 3rd I'm down to ride it out with Trueblood for one more season. That would dramatically improve our line reaaal quick. The real weakness of our line is the inside, that's why I think people are stupid on here for wanting to spend a top 4-5 pick on a tackle when thats our 3rd biggest need on just our o-line alone.

I do think regardless of what we draft, we need to sign one of either Bowe, Vincent Jackson or DeSean. Either draft a speed guy and sign one of the two bigger receivers, or draft one of the big receivers like Blackmon, Jefferey or Floyd and sign D-Jax.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 31, 2011, 06:45:23 PM

If you actually read the entire post I'm saying as a influence not a starter.. Its ok there guy chill out you need to understand I'm say there no one to look up to no one on this team beside barber has anything under their belt... And still I believe the Bucs won't make any major moves in FA sanders is a dude you can pay bare minimum and he can teach. So relax there guy.
yeah but you also say if we can only have ONE FA.  Sanders wouldn't be that one guy for any sensible fan.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 31, 2011, 06:54:52 PM

Laron Landry
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: if the bucs decide to pull a 2011 Free Agency « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools