Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys still think Trueblood sucks? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#15 : January 01, 2012, 05:50:05 PM

Turd doesn't start for 25 plus other teams in the NFL.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : January 01, 2012, 05:52:14 PM

If there are 7 NFL teams out there that would start him, he does not suck.    As a matter of fact, that's pretty elite if you consider these are the best players in the world.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 01, 2012, 05:53:52 PM

If Trueblood sucks, what does that say about Lee and Dotson?   
They are playing worse.  This is not a good topic for me Java - I was all for upgrading in FA at both RT and LG because I didn't think TB was EVER going to get consistent with flippin' snap counts for crying out loud.  And I didn't care for Lee - and Dotson has no history in football to make one think he should be on a NFL roster.  I just wanted improvement. 

And Freddy - I have been supportive of TB when I could, last year his performances were not NFL average - when he should be at least that.  I have no idea what made anyone think anymore of him, and Lee looked to be about the same and as of that time hadn't shown worse play so he was at least one you could hope for.  Now that has been taken away - and we have nothing. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

da gunny

Second String

#18 : January 01, 2012, 05:56:09 PM

Its not elite at all, You speak as if Trueblood is a Pro Bowler. I understand the love for Gruden's players I guess, but the guy is not even average.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 01, 2012, 05:56:12 PM

If Trueblood sucks, what does that say about Lee and Dotson?   
They are playing worse.  This is not a good topic for me Java - I was all for upgrading in FA at both RT and LG because I didn't think TB was EVER going to get consistent with flippin' snap counts for crying out loud.  And I didn't care for Lee - and Dotson has no history in football to make one think he should be on a NFL roster.  I just wanted improvement. 

And Freddy - I have been supportive of TB when I could, last year his performances were not NFL average - when he should be at least that.  I have no idea what made anyone think anymore of him, and Lee looked to be about the same and as of that time hadn't shown worse play so he was at least one you could hope for.  Now that has been taken away - and we have nothing.

Agreed D, like I said many time, what Dom apparently hopedfor was that TB could either get better or hold the line until Dotson or Lee stepped up. Of course, all three are horrible and Dom looks like a fool.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 01, 2012, 05:58:37 PM

Yea he does - damnittohell

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 01, 2012, 06:06:14 PM

The horrible play by the backups is making Trueblood look great.    I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Bucs roll with Trueblood again next year and focus on obtaining players at other positions rather than RT.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#22 : January 01, 2012, 06:09:33 PM

If there are 7 NFL teams out there that would start him, he does not suck.    As a matter of fact, that's pretty elite if you consider these are the best players in the world.
No.. he sucks.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 01, 2012, 06:11:04 PM

You said the same thing about Ruud.   Then they get rid of Ruud and the defense totally sucks.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 01, 2012, 06:14:42 PM

The horrible play by the backups is making Trueblood look great.    I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Bucs roll with Trueblood again next year and focus on obtaining players at other positions rather than RT.
Nothing is surprising me anymore - unfortunately

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 01, 2012, 06:15:07 PM

Bucs are getting crushed without him.
It just goes to show that some folks are reading the OL wrong...We need Trueblood...We need better TE's...OBD

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 01, 2012, 06:22:27 PM

We need Trueblood...

I absolutely agree.   

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#27 : January 01, 2012, 07:02:07 PM

Hell yeah, Trueblood sucks.  Some undrafted FA is outplaying him right now.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 01, 2012, 07:03:47 PM

Just LOL, till your dying day you will continue with you Lee is better than TB. Even Dotson, facing 2nd stringers is not playing better. You eye is quite keen, not.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 01, 2012, 07:15:58 PM

Just LOL, till your dying day you will continue with you Lee is better than TB. Even Dotson, facing 2nd stringers is not playing better. You eye is quite keen, not.

Good call, Tinkerbell.  I've been a huge fan of James Lee's.

What other OT that was benched (in lieu of sucky James Lee, nonetheless) will be paid $4.75M this season?

Geezus, you're pathetic.  If you're going to continue to be a bearded clam and go against your bet by posting, at least don't suck and make things up.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys still think Trueblood sucks? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools