Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys still think Trueblood sucks? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#30 : January 01, 2012, 07:22:55 PM

Lee played 10x better than Trueblood ever has last year...then again Lee was being coached by Mangurian.  He was too much of a disciplinarian so the team fired him.

Jumper

Second String

#31 : January 01, 2012, 07:28:36 PM

I hated that they re-signed Trueblood when it happened, however I think he has played better this year. That is to say he wasn't a complete liability.  LG and C are  greater concerns imo.
: January 01, 2012, 08:21:46 PM Jumper

freddy

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 01, 2012, 07:35:28 PM

Biggs, last post to you then back on ignore where your idiotic posts belong.

If you were half a real man you would have followed through on your part of the bet. Remember, the bet where you said Stylze White, the guy no longer in football and deemed by 32 teams as not good enough for even a sniff,  was an irreplaceable part of this team? Now you whimper around trying to claim I didn't hold up my part of the bet when in fact I did. You failed to show up then I gave $1000 to Toys for Tots. I can sleep well at night knowing I did asi promised. you just rumble around here like a little kid crying about other people yet never accomplishing anything yourself. You are truely pathetic and a great example of the negativity that abounds.

Now go back and look for yet another signature, you know the one where you claimed Williams to be the next great WR in the NFL, or back to where you were so obsessed with me that you made you signature all about me.  If you could even pretend to back up anything you talk about, then you might have a little credence. I would meet you any day of any week and beat you down like the punk you are. You of course know this and thus and that is why you are so scared of me. So scared that you have to go intio your delusional rants. If they make you feel better, go for it. I will now be moving on from the likes of you and back to the other posters in having adult conversations.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys still think Trueblood sucks? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools