Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: End of the line for Radio Rah « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

: January 01, 2012, 10:34:35 PM

I never saw him engage anyone on the defense to deliberate photos or correct any mistakes...never saw it

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/29751/end-of-the-line-for-raheem-morris

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 01, 2012, 10:40:19 PM

I would think he has enough problems right now without you disrespecting him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 01, 2012, 10:52:14 PM

So..........   Making a factual statement about an NFL head coach now equates to disrespect...?  Check.

Thanks.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 01, 2012, 10:55:20 PM

So..........   Making a factual statement about an NFL head coach now equates to disrespect...?  Check.

Thanks.

Maybe using his proper name would be better, no?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 01, 2012, 10:57:18 PM

I've never cared for Raheem Morris and I never wanted him as a head coach let alone a DC...but calling him Radio is just a d-bag thing to say and makes you look like a resident of one of the dirtiest Florida trailer parks.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 01, 2012, 11:00:05 PM

Thanks.

[/quote]

Oh........  The "Radio commentary thing".

C'mon AJ...  Tuck yer tampon string in and man the **** up.

Raheem who...???

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 01, 2012, 11:12:24 PM

Thanks.

Go ahead, pile on.   Knock yourself out.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#7 : January 01, 2012, 11:22:04 PM

BUCSFTL being an idiot... what a surprise.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 01, 2012, 11:22:10 PM

Thanks.

Agreed, and thank you Anti Java.

Some people are definite clowns and have a hard time at life.

The 3rd graders will continue to type on their little keyboard, contributing nothing to intelligent thought.

As for Morris, he'll be fine. doing what he loves, coaching up elite athletes.

Where is the adult table?

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 01, 2012, 11:25:05 PM

Thanks.

oh........  The "Radio commentary thing".

C'mon AJ...  Tuck yer tampon string in and man the **** up.

Raheem who...???
Now now, let's let the man walk away with class, shall we? :)
: January 01, 2012, 11:29:11 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 01, 2012, 11:41:54 PM

BUCSFTL being an idiot... what a surprise.

The Wussification of America Movement gains more momentum...  News at 11.

Honestly, I, personally, have NEVER referred to, nor EVER called Raheem "Radio".  Can't be found in ANY post I've ever made.

The unfortunate truth of the matter is that although I've hoped for, wished and prayed for, and cursed some for... Raheem to succeed - he simply didn't.

He'll simply go down as another footnote in the Buccaneer's storied history.

In short time, he'll have as much bearing as Richard Williamson does.  For those who have to Google his name...  He doesn't even appear on the first three pages of results.

Yes...  THAT IRRELLEVANT.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 01, 2012, 11:48:21 PM

Is it really that mysterious?

Using low level and questionable insult name on a thread saying he's done just seems even more stupid than normal..

Given, you know, that people have feelings and can empathize with other human beings?

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 02, 2012, 12:01:15 AM

Is it really that mysterious?

Using low level and questionable insult name on a thread saying he's done just seems even more stupid than normal..
Right...?  I understand the IMBD reference, but honestly...  I think Raheem's an intelligent, promising young coach.  He may even find success in this league one day.  I truly wish it happened here, but it didn't.

Given, you know, that people have feelings and can empathize with other human beings?
Empathy.......?  Really....?  You expect any NFL fan to feel empathy, in this economic climate, for a man who made millions of dollars over the past few years - all while failing epically at his profession?

Yeah, good luck with that...!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#13 : January 02, 2012, 12:28:44 AM

As for Morris, he'll be fine. doing what he loves, coaching up elite athletes.

If you call coaching your team to a 0-42 first half "coaching up elite athletes", then I agree.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 02, 2012, 12:32:23 AM

If you call coaching your team to a 0-42 first half "coaching up elite athletes", then I agree.

Stop it...  My sides are killing me!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: End of the line for Radio Rah « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools