Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: End of the line for Radio Rah « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 02, 2012, 12:32:52 AM

Raheem is a bad coach.  Seemingly nice guy.  No reason for "Radio" anymore.

Time to thank him for his services and move on.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 02, 2012, 12:39:52 AM

Given, you know, that people have feelings and can empathize with other human beings?
Empathy.......?  Really....?  You expect any NFL fan to feel empathy, in this economic climate, for a man who made millions of dollars over the past few years - all while failing epically at his profession?

Yeah, good luck with that...!

I agree. Good luck with trying to get the low class idiots, like yourself, to understand that our empathy isn't related to $$$. We all know that
Raheem gave his all for this team and did his absolute best. But it wasn't enough. He's not ready to be a HC.

When people use that nickname, they show their true colors.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 02, 2012, 12:41:38 AM

I must have missed something but never asked, what/where/why the nickname "Radio"?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : January 02, 2012, 12:45:21 AM

I must have missed something but never asked, what/where/why the nickname "Radio"?

People say Raheem reminds them of Cuba Gooding Jr.'s character in the movie Radio.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 02, 2012, 12:45:41 AM

As for Morris, he'll be fine. doing what he loves, coaching up elite athletes.

If you call coaching your team to a 0-42 first half "coaching up elite athletes", then I agree.

I guess I could have said.."if not with the Bucs" lol

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#20 : January 02, 2012, 12:49:09 AM

Given, you know, that people have feelings and can empathize with other human beings?
Empathy.......?  Really....?  You expect any NFL fan to feel empathy, in this economic climate, for a man who made millions of dollars over the past few years - all while failing epically at his profession?

I agree. Good luck with trying to get the low class idiots, like yourself, to understand that our empathy isn't related to $$$. We all know that
Raheem gave his all for this team and did his absolute best. But it wasn't enough. He's not ready to be a HC.

So he is a "low class idiot" because he called Raheem a name?  Gotcha.  Name calling is bad.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 02, 2012, 12:51:14 AM

People say Raheem reminds them of Cuba Gooding Jr.'s character in the movie Radio.

OK, well that would be an obscure reference. I feel better for not having missed soemthing big.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 02, 2012, 12:58:29 AM

OK, well that would be an obscure reference. I feel better for not having missed soemthing big.

I never saw the movie either but I know what somebody means when they use it to describe Raheem. And it became a national story
last year when Trey Wingo used it.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 02, 2012, 01:01:14 AM

So he is a "low class idiot" because he called Raheem a name?  Gotcha.  Name calling is bad.

I'm glad you got it.

If the name fits, I'm going to use it. To call Raheem Morris a name that infers he has a mental disability is the act of a low class idiot. And we have several of those on these boards.

Stratobuc

Starter
#24 : January 02, 2012, 01:07:31 AM

None of you are fit to judge the other. Heemsie was a budget hire by cheap-assed owners who have spit in the face of these fans. We're all pissed off over this sham of "rebuilding". Hopefully, we'll turn the page tomorrow.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 02, 2012, 02:35:44 AM

None of you are fit to judge the other.

No.. I think any person that has a clue can easily judge people who say things like this as idiots. I'm embarrassed for them. On top of it, never surprised when they don't stamd behind their statements, dodge accountability, because they don't know of or value it.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Stratobuc

Starter
#26 : January 02, 2012, 03:41:39 AM

And that self-pious attitude is exactly why neither you or anyone has the right to judge - but you do have the right to ignore.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 02, 2012, 08:13:03 AM

Smeagol strikes again!!

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 02, 2012, 08:16:19 AM

Im willing to go as far as to say Mahers comment after the Tebow loss is a classier than calling Raheem "Radio."

religion and politics= OK, to joke about but may get a negative response

mental handicaps= going straight to hell(which is quite funny given OneTruths "religious" posts in the Cove)

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#29 : January 02, 2012, 08:19:42 AM

I didn't realize Raheem was mentally handicapped.   Thanks for clearing that up.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: End of the line for Radio Rah « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools