Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: End of the line for Radio Rah « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#30 : January 02, 2012, 08:26:34 AM

now that u know - it all makes sense doesn't it?

graypilgrim

Starter

#31 : January 02, 2012, 08:31:31 AM

I would think he has enough problems right now without you disrespecting him.

So..........   Making a factual statement about an NFL head coach now equates to disrespect...?  Check.

Thanks.

Go ahead, pile on.   Knock yourself out.

Calling people names solves nothing and evokes more hostility. Morris deserves the respect of at least being a person; his failure as HC is another issue but still, why resort to name calling? How would you feel is you were the target? I know, you do not care but deep down I think you and others do care if you become the target of faceless, nameless bullies. Give it a rest, time to grow up and move on.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 02, 2012, 08:34:20 AM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1288110.msg1508445.html#msg1508445

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

graypilgrim

Starter

#33 : January 02, 2012, 08:36:03 AM

Given, you know, that people have feelings and can empathize with other human beings?
Empathy.......?  Really....?  You expect any NFL fan to feel empathy, in this economic climate, for a man who made millions of dollars over the past few years - all while failing epically at his profession?

Yeah, good luck with that...!

I agree. Good luck with trying to get the low class idiots, like yourself, to understand that our empathy isn't related to $$$. We all know that
Raheem gave his all for this team and did his absolute best. But it wasn't enough. He's not ready to be a HC.

When people use that nickname, they show their true colors.

So he is a "low class idiot" because he called Raheem a name?  Gotcha.  Name calling is bad.

Excellent point - two wrongs do not make a right. Come on folks; have you ever been in a situation in your job where you collected a paycheck and did not put out 100%? Morris tried but did not achieve and has proven that he may not be ready or the person to lead this team. For those that are interested, send your resume into the OBP and let us see what you can do when you step out from behind the monitor.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#34 : January 02, 2012, 08:37:57 AM

if the guy who oversaw this team to its worst itineration since its inception is going to comment that anyone who questions his decisions & coaching prowess which led to this horse manuer of a season is a "mental midget" then he must be retarded....mentally retarded or insane.
: January 02, 2012, 08:40:20 AM OneTruth

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#35 : January 02, 2012, 08:39:11 AM

he wants to break from political correctness so shall I

moose40

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 02, 2012, 08:59:02 AM

I would think he has enough problems right now without you disrespecting him.

So..........   Making a factual statement about an NFL head coach now equates to disrespect...?  Check.

Thanks.

Maybe using his proper name would be better, no?

Agreed, and thank you Anti Java.

Some people are definite clowns and have a hard time at life.

The 3rd graders will continue to type on their little keyboard, contributing nothing to intelligent thought.

As for Morris, he'll be fine. doing what he loves, coaching up elite athletes.

Where is the adult table?

If believing Raheem coached up elite athletes means sitting at the adult table, please set up my plate on the folding table in the corner. Raheem was the most unprepared coach I've watched on tv for years. When you are talking about teaching "elite" athletes how to tackle at the end of a season, you're certifiably insane if you believe he's a coach.
He's nothing more then their friend, and their lack of preparedness proved that.
Good riddance to a guy who wasn't qualified for the position

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 02, 2012, 09:38:18 AM

That doesnt sound very religious of you. Glad to see you openly sinning now. At least youve come around and can now be honest with yourself.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

mdbuc

Second String
#38 : January 02, 2012, 09:44:06 AM

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/is-this-the-last-call-for-tampa-bay-buccaneers-coach-raheem-morris/1208683

Good story with good insight. Regardless of your opinion of Rah, Dom, Glazers, players etc.

\"So a man who didn\'t spend enough money walked into a room beside a man who didn\'t find enough players, and together they tried to explain the firing of the man who didn\'t win enough games\"  ---Gary Shelton

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 02, 2012, 10:00:58 AM

It's Black Monday....start movin', Glaciers!! ;D

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 02, 2012, 10:03:37 AM

Given, you know, that people have feelings and can empathize with other human beings?
Empathy.......?  Really....?  You expect any NFL fan to feel empathy, in this economic climate, for a man who made millions of dollars over the past few years - all while failing epically at his profession?

Yeah, good luck with that...!

I agree. Good luck with trying to get the low class idiots, like yourself, to understand that our empathy isn't related to $$$. We all know that
Raheem gave his all for this team and did his absolute best. But it wasn't enough. He's not ready to be a HC.

When people use that nickname, they show their true colors.

So he is a "low class idiot" because he called Raheem a name?  Gotcha.  Name calling is bad.

Excellent point - two wrongs do not make a right. Come on folks; have you ever been in a situation in your job where you collected a paycheck and did not put out 100%? Morris tried but did not achieve and has proven that he may not be ready or the person to lead this team. For those that are interested, send your resume into the OBP and let us see what you can do when you step out from behind the monitor.

Well, well...  Color me shocked...!  Joe has the balls to make an idiotic, uneducated, non-obsevant comment calling ME a "low class idiot", but his stones are really just pebbles as evidenced by his inability to stand by his word.

Sure Joe - just delete it.  (Maybe you actually read the OP, and realized that I have NEVER referred to Raheem as "Radio"...?)

Grow a pair of balls Joe.  I've never created a post, and then had the boys shrink up so much that my scro looked like Joe's va-jay-jay, and then DELETED it.

Dear Mr. Jablowme - if you insist on insulting me, at least be man enough to stand behing the $#it you're talking, instead of deleting it.  Either that, or take a remedial reading class, you gutless wonder.  Thanks Heywood...!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 02, 2012, 10:05:54 AM

FTW, Your post comes across as waaaaaaaaaaaay too heated...Chill, bro....

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#42 : January 02, 2012, 10:11:17 AM

That doesnt sound very religious of you. Glad to see you openly sinning now. At least youve come around and can now be honest with yourself.

you are a fool

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 02, 2012, 10:23:19 AM

you are a fool

Romans 12:21, just saying . . .

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 02, 2012, 10:25:14 AM

Dude should've never been hired in the first place...the Glazers need to fire this clown and hold a press conference to PUBLICLY apologize to Jon Gruden

Bring back GRUDEN!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: End of the line for Radio Rah « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools