Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CBS: Ownership doesnt want to fire Morris but feels they may have to « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BucD

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 02, 2012, 11:25:50 AM

They wont get my money if Raheem is back. My renewal depends on what changes are made in the off season. I'm passionate and die hard as they come but I'm fed up with the lack of direction and dedication to winning that this franchise has.

No, if you are willing to not support them then you are clearly not as passionate and die hard as they come. Sorry. The true diehards will be there next season no matter what just like they were in the 80's, Just like the diehards who sold out Lambeau  every year since 1973 even after their 4-12 seasons in the 70's and 80's. Compared to them it's an insult to say you are as diehard as they come.

You can still support your team and cheer them on from home/car etc.  But no one can blame a fan for not wanting to shell out their hard earned cash on a ticket into Ray Jay with ownership that is showing that they don't give a **CENSORED**.  Just sitting back and raking in the dough...

The Glazer boys can do a lot to change that image this offseason...we'll see...

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#31 : January 02, 2012, 11:26:12 AM

Morris is responsible for being cheapest for 7 years too. Lol. There is no honor here.

Firing a coach to boost ticket sales? Nice.

What about spending money on your product, sk that you don't have to resort to scapegoating and spinning.

Oh yeah that's right, hundreds of million$ of reasons..

You're.....they are the cheapest but do you think Morris lost the lockerroom and the players stopped buying in?

I think if they fire Morris but don't significantly improve the talent base they won't magically start buying in. They're not stupid. It was clear that they were not equal in talent to the teams they played and buying in still means many losses, just less blowouts.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#32 : January 02, 2012, 11:26:17 AM

It is time for Morris to be let go. They will lose fan base permanently. I believe it might be time to get in an over the hill washed up (name) coach to appease the casual fanbase of the Bucs. If they really want to win they go after a guy like Zimmer though.... leave Fisher/Turner/Schot/Cowher and any of the other guys alone.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 02, 2012, 11:27:03 AM

They just don't want to admit they made a HORRIBLE decision firing Gruden for this clown

Yep you are still in the top 5 of idiot posters on this board.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 02, 2012, 11:28:40 AM

They better make a decision before Chud is gone.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 02, 2012, 11:29:02 AM

Anti Freeman, I thought you hated this team?

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 02, 2012, 11:29:57 AM

Beatles I love the Buccaneers.... I just think Freeman is one of the guys who quit on them.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 02, 2012, 11:30:35 AM

They just said on WDAE that a source is linking the Bucs and a few other teams with interest in Jim Tressel.

Have no idea where that's coming from but they just mentioned it on 620 WDAE.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 02, 2012, 11:32:09 AM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 02, 2012, 11:34:32 AM

Malcolm would've handled business. The two glazerettes (his sons) are backup dancers and haven't made any good decisions since taking over the team decision making.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 02, 2012, 11:35:25 AM

Rick Stroud is saying a decision on Morris not likely to be made today...

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/tampa-bay-buccaneers-decision-on-raheem-morris-may-not-be-announced-today/1208797

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 02, 2012, 11:37:57 AM

Malcolm would've handled business. The two glazerettes (his sons) are backup dancers and haven't made any good decisions since taking over the team decision making.

Nice try.....but the boys have hired and fired every single head coach since Malcolm bought the team. Malcolm was only concerned with getting a new stadium.....or moving the team to a city that would give him one.....the rest has been all on the kids.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 02, 2012, 11:37:58 AM

They just said on WDAE that a source is linking the Bucs and a few other teams with interest in Jim Tressel.

Have no idea where that's coming from but they just mentioned it on 620 WDAE.

@SPORTSbyBROOKS:
I can confirm the 3 teams legitimately interested in Tressel's services at the moment: Tampa, Indianapolis and Jacksonsville

player101

Starter
#43 : January 02, 2012, 11:39:16 AM

It is time for Morris to be let go. They will lose fan base permanently. I believe it might be time to get in an over the hill washed up (name) coach to appease the casual fanbase of the Bucs. If they really want to win they go after a guy like Zimmer though.... leave Fisher/Turner/Schot/Cowher and any of the other guys alone.

I cannot understand how fisher is a washed up coach,  maybe i am missing something? The guy did good stuff for a long time in Houston/Tennessee. He is only 53. Its not like he has bounced around the league for years. He took a year off and I think he could be very successful here given the proper amount of support from ownership (which is important as I believe a name coach like Fisher can demand from the Glazers). Odds are if he comes in here we will be successful. Going with another rookie coach is a risk and after 3 years of Raheem and absolutely 0 progress, it is risk this organization should not take.
: January 02, 2012, 11:42:04 AM player101

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\"The facts are disputable\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 02, 2012, 11:39:53 AM

Smart teams would've fired him at halftime yesterday....42-ZERO is a JOKE!!

The score wasn't 42-0 at halftime.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CBS: Ownership doesnt want to fire Morris but feels they may have to « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools