Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: POTENTIAL COACHING CANDIDATES FOR TAMPA BAY « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Sailing2smth

Starter

#60 : January 02, 2012, 07:45:49 PM

No more newbies, they fired Morris for a reason....bring in Cowher at all costs!

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#61 : January 02, 2012, 07:58:46 PM

Mike Mularkey isn't too bad. He went 9-7 his first year with the Bills in which the offense ranked 7th in the league. Then the bad season, 5-11, and he resigned. I read that he resigned because he didn't like the direction that the Bills organization was going. Anybody know anything about that?? Not to mention his QB was like JP Losman I think. Anyway, the day he set foot in Atlanta as the OC, They became one of the most efficient and well balanced offenses in the league and remained that way to this day. If I'm correct Roddy White didn't really start becoming elite and a big name player until he got there.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#62 : January 02, 2012, 08:01:38 PM

Whomever they hire is going to have to force a lot of attitude adjustments.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#63 : January 02, 2012, 08:04:48 PM

Whomever they hire is going to have to force a lot of attitude adjustments.

That's why they need either Jon Gruden or Marty Schottenheimer.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: POTENTIAL COACHING CANDIDATES FOR TAMPA BAY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools