Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Un-named Buc player says ......many of them know consequences r coming « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

: January 02, 2012, 07:35:57 PM

HolderStephenStephen Holder

A #Bucs player described teammates to me as "shell shocked" even tho this was predictable. It's cuz many realizing consequences r coming IMO

8 minutes ago

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 02, 2012, 07:37:22 PM

Are our players this stupid?

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 02, 2012, 07:37:58 PM

Damn right they are! 

CaptainStagger

Pro Bowler

#3 : January 02, 2012, 07:38:55 PM

outside of Davin and Ronde.......yes they are that stupid......

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#4 : January 02, 2012, 07:39:46 PM

Well, I've heard most of them don't want Tebow over Freeman so they're smarter than some.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 02, 2012, 07:41:33 PM

Well, I've heard most of them don't want Tebow over Freeman so they're smarter than some.

That makes them sound more ignorant in that case

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 02, 2012, 07:42:22 PM

Look who has been leading them the past three years, many of these guys have no clue what it's like to be part of a PROFESSIONAL organization. The first practice under our new coach will essentially be the first NFL practice most of our players ever take part in.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#7 : January 02, 2012, 07:43:17 PM

HolderStephenStephen Holder

A #Bucs player described teammates to me as "shell shocked" even tho this was predictable. It's cuz many realizing consequences r coming IMO

8 minutes ago

Hell yes they do... they know they quit and a lot of them will be out of the league.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 02, 2012, 07:43:38 PM

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 02, 2012, 07:43:53 PM

The new head coach needs to cut a couple guys right off the bat.   Send a message.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 02, 2012, 07:44:06 PM

Look who has been leading them the past three years, many of these guys have no clue what it's like to be part of a PROFESSIONAL organization. The first practice under our new coach will essentially be the first NFL practice most of our players ever take part in.
These guys are going to be **CENSORED**floored when a new coach comes in here and they see how an NFL team is supposed to be run.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#11 : January 02, 2012, 07:44:47 PM

Why in the hell would anyone want Tebow as their starting QB?? He SUCKS!!!!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#12 : January 02, 2012, 07:45:11 PM

The new head coach needs to cut a couple guys right off the bat.   Send a message.

Trade Freeman for Tebow.

Trade Blount for a 5th round pick
Trade Talib for a 6th round pick
Trade Winslow for a 6th round pick

Cut Quincy Black and Sean Jones

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 02, 2012, 07:45:16 PM

Sounds to me if we kept Morris these players would just become spoiled brats and never win another game

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 02, 2012, 07:46:16 PM

I dont know how some of these guys will be able to practice without rap music blaring.....
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Un-named Buc player says ......many of them know consequences r coming « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools