Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sherman coming in for an interview « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
: January 03, 2012, 02:13:53 PM

Per Clayton, via Pat Yasinkas:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/29887/bucs-reach-out-to-mike-sherman

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 03, 2012, 02:15:37 PM

Uh-oh!

BucsWin31

Starter

#2 : January 03, 2012, 02:16:01 PM

although im not too excited about it...i can say that im not surprised

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#3 : January 03, 2012, 02:17:02 PM

Barf.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 03, 2012, 02:17:26 PM

Fischer, Sherman, Gray, really happy to see all these interviews flying out. The vacancy has only been there for 24 hours.

sharp2325

Starter

#5 : January 03, 2012, 02:19:25 PM

Nice to see us active! Need to get Billick in for a interview.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#6 : January 03, 2012, 02:22:23 PM

My main issue with Sherman s he prefers the WCO.. I am hoping in my life I will see some other style in here than the WCO..

BayAreaBuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 03, 2012, 02:24:58 PM

Welcome to Tampa Sherman, put a jersey on

#Mikey2Quarters

McCoy93

Starter

#8 : January 03, 2012, 02:32:59 PM

I believe sherman would be a good hire based on the state of the franchise. He would stir the ship in the proper direction. He installs discpline into his players. penealties have plagued us the last couple of years; his green bay teams were one of the least penelazied teams during his tenure there

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#9 : January 03, 2012, 02:35:14 PM

My main issue with Sherman s he prefers the WCO.. I am hoping in my life I will see some other style in here than the WCO..

Didn't Texas A & M run the spread when he was their HC?

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#10 : January 03, 2012, 02:36:58 PM

I believe sherman would be a good hire based on the state of the franchise. He would stir the ship in the proper direction. He installs discpline into his players. penealties have plagued us the last couple of years; his green bay teams were one of the least penelazied teams during his tenure there

Least penalazied. That sounds really great. We have way too many penalties and we have way too many lazy players. If he can fix both of them I say sign him up.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 03, 2012, 02:38:45 PM

Least penalazied. That sounds really great. We have way too many penalties and we have way too many lazy players. If he can fix both of them I say sign him up.

That's a good point

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 03, 2012, 02:40:25 PM

Anyone wanna join me in Russian roulette if he is hired?

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#13 : January 03, 2012, 02:41:32 PM

That's a good point

At first I'll admit not being at all excited about Sherman but the more I think about it, the more he grows on me. I'd still prefer Billiack but I wouldn't mind if Sherman came in either.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#14 : January 03, 2012, 02:41:39 PM

That's my main gripe as well. I've seen enough dink and dunk for an eternity. We need an offense that employs the deep ball otherwise Freeman won't excel.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sherman coming in for an interview « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools