Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL at DUImig « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#15 : January 03, 2012, 06:14:01 PM

Anyone that won't admit that firing Gruden for Morris was a mistake has ZERO CREDIBILITY
Idiot.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#16 : January 03, 2012, 06:16:09 PM

Now he's talking up Biscacia.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#17 : January 03, 2012, 06:17:39 PM

Anyone that won't admit that firing Gruden for Morris was a mistake has ZERO CREDIBILITY

Firing Gruden was the right move, hiring Raheem as the replacement was the bad move when there were better options available.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 03, 2012, 10:37:48 PM

It would have been interesting to see what the Bucs might have done w/ a replacement for Kiffin the following season.

No one knows where the Bucs might have gone.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#19 : January 03, 2012, 10:41:33 PM

If you don't have Sirius, get it, the NFL channel is worth the money alone. 

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 03, 2012, 10:46:34 PM

Frankly, I don't like the candidates, either. I used to listen to him just to see what kind of crazy stuff he was going to say. The novelty of him slamming his callers and going on rants has worn off. 

I agree 1010 is much better as far as competent sports talk radio goes.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 03, 2012, 10:48:45 PM

Sileo is the best radio guy on any station. Has the best guests, the most knowledge, and actually shares when he has information unlike Deumig who just says "i know what happened, now im not gonna say but i know. thats part of whay lkjdshkjd i maskdljadskljf klasj havekajhkha this job and wjkhalsdth why lwkjalfh ur asl;dj at home"

*steve butchering basic english.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 03, 2012, 10:51:20 PM

, now im not gonna say but i know. thats part of whay lkjdshkjd i maskdljadskljf klasj havekajhkha this job and wjkhalsdth why lwkjalfh ur asl;dj at home"

Is he still saying that "I'm not going to say how I know, but I know" crap?   I'm curious if he's ever been right because every time I ever heard him say that, he was wrong and just talking out of his ass.   Then again, I haven't listened to him since 2003 so he may have gotten better.   (i doubt it)

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 03, 2012, 10:57:36 PM

, now im not gonna say but i know. thats part of whay lkjdshkjd i maskdljadskljf klasj havekajhkha this job and wjkhalsdth why lwkjalfh ur asl;dj at home"

Is he still saying that "I'm not going to say how I know, but I know" crap?   I'm curious if he's ever been right because every time I ever heard him say that, he was wrong and just talking out of his ass.   Then again, I haven't listened to him since 2003 so he may have gotten better.   (i doubt it)
Yes. He knows "what happened in London"

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 03, 2012, 11:12:10 PM

i heard that too.  i'm curious of what he meant by that.

bucshot420

Starter

#25 : January 03, 2012, 11:17:16 PM

Sileo is the best radio guy on any station.

He's dumb as a box of rocks.

Come on now that's insulting to the rocks

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 03, 2012, 11:19:48 PM

Sileo is the best radio guy on any station. Has the best guests, the most knowledge, and actually shares when he has information unlike Deumig who just says "i know what happened, now im not gonna say but i know. thats part of whay lkjdshkjd i maskdljadskljf klasj havekajhkha this job and wjkhalsdth why lwkjalfh ur asl;dj at home"

Sileo is just as big of a moron as Deumig.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 03, 2012, 11:20:46 PM

He knows what you don't know what we know he knows what we don't know.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#28 : January 03, 2012, 11:29:21 PM

I would be willing to bet Freeman and the boys were having some "Vegas" moments.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 04, 2012, 07:08:34 AM

Sileo is just as big of a moron as Deumig.

Bigger, imo.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL at DUImig « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools