Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL at DUImig « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 04, 2012, 09:25:53 AM

Guys, I'm sorry but Duemig is closer to this organization than anyone here (with the exception of SR, of course). He has so many hooks and ins within the organization with his relationships with players and coaches that I think it's foolish to write off his information.

Is he loyal to his friends to a fault? Yeah, probably. It think it makes him a little biased. But at the same time, the guy hasn't been around for over two decades in this market because he's an idiot.

I'm not a disciple of his - frankly, I don't listen often to his show (I have Sirius) but I do listen when he talks Bucs and Lightning. Most of you have never even been to One Buc Place but think you know more than a guy that's good friends with several who work (and play) there on a daily basis?

I also don't think he's wrong on Bisaccia (spl). I've heard several former Bucs including John Lynch who believe he is head coaching material. Rich also knows the organization and the personnel.

Its one thing to not like his style or hold him accountable for being wrong on a few things he's heard (Glazers selling comes to mind) - but the personal attacks are just sad.

We all wish we could know the people he's had the pleasure to know and befriended those he's good friends with. Derrick Brooks calls him a friend and respects what he does. You know more than Brooks?

Sileo on the other hand....
: January 04, 2012, 09:27:28 AM JasonOfthetower

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#31 : January 04, 2012, 09:47:16 AM

Guys, I'm sorry but Duemig is closer to this organization than anyone here (with the exception of SR, of course). He has so many hooks and ins within the organization with his relationships with players and coaches that I think it's foolish to write off his information.

Is he loyal to his friends to a fault? Yeah, probably. It think it makes him a little biased. But at the same time, the guy hasn't been around for over two decades in this market because he's an idiot.

I'm not a disciple of his - frankly, I don't listen often to his show (I have Sirius) but I do listen when he talks Bucs and Lightning. Most of you have never even been to One Buc Place but think you know more than a guy that's good friends with several who work (and play) there on a daily basis?

I also don't think he's wrong on Bisaccia (spl). I've heard several former Bucs including John Lynch who believe he is head coaching material. Rich also knows the organization and the personnel.

Its one thing to not like his style or hold him accountable for being wrong on a few things he's heard (Glazers selling comes to mind) - but the personal attacks are just sad.

We all wish we could know the people he's had the pleasure to know and befriended those he's good friends with. Derrick Brooks calls him a friend and respects what he does. You know more than Brooks?

The way he treats people on the radio that have a different opinion than his is unacceptable.  That's why I don't listen to him.  In my book he is an A**  H***!

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#32 : January 04, 2012, 09:49:03 AM

jp is wayyyyyy better. cant stand dumig.... ran the best coach we ever had out of town...he's a bum

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 04, 2012, 09:50:29 AM

And Sileo had the "glazers are broke" story before anyone else. Of course Deumig attacked him for it. Steve has a handful of friends on the team and only tells one side of every story.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 04, 2012, 11:15:29 AM

The way he treats people on the radio that have a different opinion than his is unacceptable.  That's why I don't listen to him.  In my book he is an A**  H***!

Like I said, you don't have to like his style but there's no need for the DUImig stuff. As if you guys never made a mistake in your life.

And of course, it's easy to call a guy an a-hole behind a keyboard. Call the dude up and tell it to his face. It always makes for fun radio.

DailyRich68

Starter
#35 : January 04, 2012, 12:12:47 PM

I heard Duemig going off on how the players didn't lose respect for Raheem, they lost it for the assistant coaches, that some of the assistants weren't putting in the work.  Well who's ultimately responsible for keeping the assistants in line?  Who's ultimately responsible for making sure the players listen to all the coaches?  Yeah, maybe they weren't the assistants and players Raheem would have chosen, but I've had plenty of jobs where I was responsible for a staff I didn't hand-pick, and that was never an excuse for letting them get away with murder.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#36 : January 04, 2012, 12:36:43 PM

Like I said, you don't have to like his style but there's no need for the DUImig stuff. As if you guys never made a mistake in your life.

And of course, it's easy to call a guy an a-hole behind a keyboard. Call the dude up and tell it to his face. It always makes for fun radio.

better yet have Dumb Dog call me then I can call him names & hang up instead of the other way around! BTW and the dude is an old man he doesnt scare anyone if he ever did....

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 04, 2012, 12:42:01 PM

He'll hangup and go "youre going to call me up and insult me on my show? well i have a show and ur just some joe schmo who wishes they were me".

Yes Steve, everyone wishes they were a fat, old, miserable alcoholic with a gambling problem.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#38 : January 04, 2012, 03:17:52 PM

Okay, so now Rich Biscacia is DUImig's top pick.

Two days ago it was Clements.

PreferNFL

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 04, 2012, 03:20:47 PM

If you listen to that jerk wad he has done everything there is to do on God's great earth.....and done it better.  The azzclown is a waste of radio air-time.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 04, 2012, 03:26:44 PM

He just said that Fisher "would sell ten season tickets" while Biscacia would sell much more.

He also said he wouldn't endorse Cowher.

DailyRich68

Starter
#41 : January 04, 2012, 03:29:29 PM

He just said that Fisher "would sell ten season tickets" while Biscacia would sell much more.

Well, considering the fan base's obsession with anyone who was in the building in 2002, he's probably right.

Sam Ram 33

Second String

#42 : January 04, 2012, 03:56:38 PM

what other tampa sports radio is there?   dumig is pretty bad... ron and ian are brutal as well.... Im a bucs fan in Chicago and will tell you espn 1000 Chicago is absolutely amazing radio... a great mix of information and comedy.... I have tried listening to duemig and he is usually wrong and not very entertaining..... ron and ian i cant listen to for more than 5 minutes without falling asleep. 

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 04, 2012, 03:58:09 PM

I like Ron and Ian. Not much sports talk but they can be funny. Sileo > all. Justin needs his own show!!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 04, 2012, 03:59:55 PM

what other tampa sports radio is there?   dumig is pretty bad... ron and ian are brutal as well.... Im a bucs fan in Chicago and will tell you espn 1000 Chicago is absolutely amazing radio... a great mix of information and comedy.... I have tried listening to duemig and he is usually wrong and not very entertaining..... ron and ian i cant listen to for more than 5 minutes without falling asleep.

ESPN 1040 and CBS 1010 are both pretty good in the afternoon (3-6) and can be picked up online.
CBS 1010 isn't bad from 12-3 as well.  The rest is pretty bad (Sports babe, Duimig, Sileo).  All of them have interviews w/ local sports beat writers, so that's one good reason to listen.   Duimig has Derrick Brooks on Wednesdays and it's tough to listen to Derrick, but I'm curious what he'll say about the HC search.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL at DUImig « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools