Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL at DUImig « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#60 : January 05, 2012, 05:51:11 PM

I like Sileo because he has a lot of really good interviews with a lot of big names from different areas and different radio stations.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#61 : January 05, 2012, 05:52:24 PM

Interesting to note, Duimig trashed Mularkey - "Why hire him here after he failed in his first head coach job"? 

So in other words, he thinks Raheem never deserves another shot as a head coach since he failed in his first head coach job.   

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#62 : January 05, 2012, 05:53:13 PM

I like Sileo because he has a lot of really good interviews with a lot of big names from different areas and different radio stations.

I don't like any of them, but I thought Sileo was the most tolerable.   (even though he really sucked as a player)

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#63 : January 05, 2012, 06:19:57 PM

Sileo = Low Brow

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#64 : January 05, 2012, 09:01:24 PM

DUI boasting that it didn't take long for "Rah" to get a job.

"I told you so" again ------Dumb Dog may be his biggest fan.

Morris hasn't been hired by anyone at this point.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#65 : January 06, 2012, 05:40:29 PM

DUI boasting that it didn't take long for "Rah" to get a job.

"I told you so" again ------Dumb Dog may be his biggest fan.

Morris hasn't been hired by anyone at this point.
Which goes to show that DUImig is so much all bark and no bite...A lot of conjecture in his show but no facts...I quit listening to him going on now three years...Yes I am free...Free at last...Thank God I am free at last...OBD

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#66 : January 06, 2012, 05:50:08 PM

I don't like any of them, but I thought Sileo was the most tolerable.   (even though he really sucked as a player)

They are all pretty awful.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#67 : January 16, 2012, 03:57:31 PM

What a clown this guy is.. Bashing the list of canidates.. Said they cannot coach his dead mother.. This guy is setting up for his new coach bashing schtik. He hated Gruden, then had no choice but to hang on the worst coach in team history's sack.. Now he wants to go back to be a basher.

Had to switch to JP...

Today: slamming Zimmer by saying Marvin Lewis is responsible for the Bengal's defensive success.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#68 : January 16, 2012, 04:12:50 PM

Lol I think the exact opposite honestly......I think Zimmer has saved Marvin's ass.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL at DUImig « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools