Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please post your CHOICE of HC and Why « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

: January 03, 2012, 05:32:11 PM

I choose Rob Ryan due to the fact that with defense needing to be priority one and also he has a fire in him and his style I think he can possibly pull this defense back together...And being that he comes from good Defensive stock...JMVHO...OBD

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 03, 2012, 05:32:44 PM

original, i like that.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Ricky Rubio Superstar

Practice Squad

#2 : January 03, 2012, 05:35:20 PM

Rod Chudzinski. Impressive track record as a playcaller and position coach, and we need an offensive mastermind to keep up with the rest of the NFC South. Also, it would rob the Panthers of an important coach.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 03, 2012, 05:35:53 PM

I can see it now Rob Ryan runs his mouth about us beating the Saints ass, only for th to blow us out 45-0. I'm sick of Rex Ryan dunno if I can take Rob here.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#4 : January 03, 2012, 05:37:00 PM

Mike Zimmer.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 03, 2012, 05:37:03 PM

Rod Chudzinski. Impressive track record as a playcaller and position coach, and we need an offensive mastermind to keep up with the rest of the NFC South. Also, it would rob the Panthers of an important coach.

No matter what I am hoping that Mularkey and Chudzinski land elsewhere, even if it isn't here, just for that very reason.

Stratobuc

Starter
#6 : January 03, 2012, 05:37:32 PM

Fisher, but we have no shot at him, because he will take a job with a team who's owners actually care about winning.

sharp2325

Starter

#7 : January 03, 2012, 06:12:48 PM

I'll take General David Petraeus
Talk about instilling some discipline with this youngry team.
Leader of real soldiers.
Probaly would have the best pregame speaches ever heard.

But on a more serious note. I'll take anyone who brings in solid coordinators that can turn this team back into a legitimate contender.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler

#8 : January 03, 2012, 06:18:49 PM

Fisher or Billick - Need an experienced, proven HC this time around. I also think these 2 give us the best chance of getting quality assistant coaches.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

THECHEFO

Rookie

#9 : January 03, 2012, 06:19:40 PM

Bisaccia

Either him or Wade Phillips.

With what Phillips did on defense in transitioning from a 4-3 bottom of the league to a 3-4 top of the league with mostly the same roster ... Call me intrigued.  Prior HC experience, Defensive minded, proven ability to turnaround a defense in one year.  Only negative is that he would be a dual role coach being DC and HC which I'm against.  Hence, Bisaccia.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 03, 2012, 06:22:58 PM

Rick Dennison

because he's good

Ricky Rubio Superstar

Practice Squad

#11 : January 03, 2012, 06:25:50 PM

Bisaccia

Either him or Wade Phillips.

With what Phillips did on defense in transitioning from a 4-3 bottom of the league to a 3-4 top of the league with mostly the same roster ... Call me intrigued.  Prior HC experience, Defensive minded, proven ability to turnaround a defense in one year.  Only negative is that he would be a dual role coach being DC and HC which I'm against.  Hence, Bisaccia.

I can sort of understand Phillips, but I really don't get the hype with Bisaccia. Other than being a somewhat successful special teams coordinator, what has he shown that would make him a good HC at the pro level? IMO it would be like hiring another Raheem...

Watchman

Starter

#12 : January 03, 2012, 06:27:07 PM

Zimmer.  He's got experience, he's got a good track record, and I think he's got the right attitude to get the team right.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#13 : January 03, 2012, 06:27:49 PM

I can see it now Rob Ryan runs his mouth about us beating the Saints ass, then go beat their ass.

He'd be interesting.   Plus he kind of looks like a pirate.   More than any other candidate, he has the pirate look.

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 03, 2012, 06:27:55 PM

Chip Kelly - proven winner, proven disciplinarian, innovator, respected, intellectual, will sell tickets, will custom build an offense to fit personnel. Pats, Saint, and Packers all thrive in a 3-4 wide spread style O that has them at the top playoffs with the worst defenses in the NFL. Its a pass first, offensive led game these days, let's go get the Guru.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please post your CHOICE of HC and Why « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools