Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please post your CHOICE of HC and Why « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

sharp2325

Starter

#105 : January 05, 2012, 08:27:04 PM

Don't think I've seen this combo: Zimmer HC/DC, Chip  Kelly OC. From what I have heard Zimmer is respected and a disciplinarian. Kelly creates a fast paced explosive offense that will work in the NFL. Could be very interesting.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer

#106 : January 05, 2012, 08:29:28 PM

Highly doubt Kelly takes a pay cut to be an OC.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#107 : January 05, 2012, 08:39:09 PM

BTW, if you want the best steaks ever go to that place and get the imported beef from Uraguay.

I was in Rio De Janeiro a few weeks ago and had the most awesome steak in my life.   Argentina has great steaks too.   I've never been to Uraguay, but it seems the beef in that area is top notch.

By the way, the Hulkster used to sit a few rows in front of us at the Bucs games back when we had season tickets.

The Hulk is just an everyday guy like you and I. I've had friends who worked on his house and he bought them pizzas and beer for lunch. Most people who live out on Bellair Island are stuck up snobs, but Hulk is really a cool cat.

Grass fed beef is the only beef I will buy. It should be against the law to feed cattle corn. Yuck.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#108 : January 05, 2012, 09:01:01 PM

Billick he won a Superbowl.  Calls many Buc games already knows the personel.

Pagano  DC  Baltimore I think he can follow in the Harbaugh footsteps and has learned very much from that veteran defense group..  (also bring in a great QB OC for the young Freeman

Dream scenario   Dungy comes back..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#109 : January 06, 2012, 07:25:31 AM

second choice: The Most Interesting Man in the World.

I like your thinking, pair him with Keith Stone as OC and Tony Sinclair as DC and that's one hell of a coaching staff!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#110 : January 06, 2012, 07:32:39 AM

BTW, if you want the best steaks ever go to that place and get the imported beef from Uraguay.

I was in Rio De Janeiro a few weeks ago and had the most awesome steak in my life.   Argentina has great steaks too.   I've never been to Uraguay, but it seems the beef in that area is top notch.

By the way, the Hulkster used to sit a few rows in front of us at the Bucs games back when we had season tickets.

The Hulk is just an everyday guy like you and I. I've had friends who worked on his house and he bought them pizzas and beer for lunch. Most people who live out on Bellair Island are stuck up snobs, but Hulk is really a cool cat.

Grass fed beef is the only beef I will buy. It should be against the law to feed cattle corn. Yuck.
did your friends get to screw Linda while the Hulkster watched?  Rumor has it they were swingers and had an open marriage.

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please post your CHOICE of HC and Why « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools