Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEW CHIDI AHANOTU COLUMN: WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG? A LIST OF SUSPECTS « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#120 : January 08, 2012, 07:14:04 PM

Joe with the last three games he stated he changed his mind...He can do that last I checked...This is still the United States of America...

I also changed my mind as the season went on. That's not what I had an issue with.

For the 3rd or 4th time, the ONLY reason Chidi thinks Rah should have been fired is because not firing him would have negatively affected the bottom line of the Glazer's business. You agree with that, OBD? Is that the only reason you thought Rah should have been fired or were there coaching issues that bothered you?

Putting the financial issue aside, Chidi did NOT change his mind. If the financial side wasn't a problem, Chidi would support Rah still being the coach of our favorite team. And I don't understand that at all. Do you?

At least he didn't jump off the band wagon at the end of the season after the last game...Wow its starting to look petty that your picking apart this and carrying it to futile status..

Wow, it looks like you still don't understand what Chidi said.
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEW CHIDI AHANOTU COLUMN: WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG? A LIST OF SUSPECTS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools