Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Billick on the radio with SillyHo 1/6 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Hate

Hall of Famer
: January 06, 2012, 09:34:34 PM

http://www.620wdae.com/player/?station=WDAE-AM&program_name=podcast&program_id=DanSileo.xml&mid=21706827

PLEASE, hire this man!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Badabingnrt

Starter

#1 : January 06, 2012, 09:45:10 PM

Out of the available candidates, Billick is probably best for the team and Freeman

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 06, 2012, 09:47:40 PM

Wouldn't be opposed I guess. :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

bucs63

Starter
#3 : January 06, 2012, 09:49:22 PM

Billik would be a good choice. Sounds like the Bucs have not made the call and are looking at the coordinator (read cheaper) alternatives. But he sounds wiling and ready for the right relationship.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 06, 2012, 09:49:50 PM

http://www.620wdae.com/player/?station=WDAE-AM&program_name=podcast&program_id=DanSileo.xml&mid=21706827

PLEASE, hire this man!!

Now there is no chance since you posted that. You know thats how it works with you.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 06, 2012, 09:50:36 PM

You don't see him getting a lot of looks.  Not sure what that is all about.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 06, 2012, 09:55:47 PM

PLEASE, hire this man!!

Now there is no chance since you posted that. You know thats how it works with you.

So freakin true .. . . .  damn Skip!   >:(

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#7 : January 06, 2012, 09:58:55 PM

PLEASE, hire this man!!

Au contraire.    Hate was one of the first ones on here to recommend that the Glazers fire Gruden and promote Raheem Morris at the end of the 2008 season.   He got his wish then, who says it won't happen again this time?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 06, 2012, 10:00:34 PM

PLEASE, hire this man!!

Au contraire.    Hate was one of the first ones on here to recommend that the Glazers fire Gruden and promote Raheem Morris at the end of the 2008 season.   He got his wish then, who says it won't happen again this time?

And you think the Bucs O-line is one of the best units on the team.   So what do you know.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 06, 2012, 10:01:24 PM

Um, what exactly did he do with QBs in Baltimore?

DIlfer was a game manager.
Boler sucked
McNair was ok but I highly doubt Billick had anything to do with that.
Flacco is/was bleh

I just don't see it.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 06, 2012, 10:03:29 PM

DIlfer was a game manager.
Boler sucked
McNair was ok but I highly doubt Billick had anything to do with that.
Flacco is/was bleh

I just don't see it.

Thats what OC's  are for.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 06, 2012, 10:09:38 PM

hmmm .... won a Super Bowl?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#12 : January 06, 2012, 10:11:53 PM

PLEASE, hire this man!!

And you think the Bucs O-line is one of the best units on the team.   So what do you know.

Yes, I do.    It's all relative.    Davin Joseph is the Bucs only pro bowler.   Penn is solid.   Trueblood and Faine are ok.   They are only extremely weak at left guard, but Faine should also be replaced.   

If you want to look at a bad unit, look at the linebackers.   They totally suck.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 06, 2012, 10:13:32 PM

PLEASE, hire this man!!

Yes, I do.    It's all relative.    Davin Joseph is the Bucs only pro bowler.   Penn is solid.   Trueblood and Faine are ok.   They are only weak at left guard, but Faine should also be replaced.   

If you want to look at a bad unit, look at the linebackers.   They totally suck.

Even Billick says the O-line sucks.  Get a grip dude.  Did you listen?  Take a listen.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 06, 2012, 10:20:17 PM

The O-line doesn't suck, they just aren't great. However, like Java said, the weakest link is LG. The rest are serviceable or really good.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Billick on the radio with SillyHo 1/6 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools