Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Billick on the radio with SillyHo 1/6 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#75 : January 08, 2012, 01:33:38 PM

Billick is my first choice as well, let's make it happen!!

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#76 : January 09, 2012, 02:50:28 PM

Bump!!

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#77 : January 09, 2012, 03:09:02 PM

If it comes down to Marty or Billick?

Marty every time.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

SanDiegoBucs27

Second String

#78 : January 09, 2012, 03:11:34 PM

Marty every time.

lol really?

Brian Billick SDSU pride!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#79 : January 09, 2012, 03:14:10 PM

Marty every time.

lol really?

Something about that Billick guy.

All the job openings over the past few years, and he doesn't get one interview?  Something going on there man.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

acacius

Hall of Famer

#80 : January 09, 2012, 03:29:07 PM

When was the last time the Bucs had a better right tackle than Trueblood?   Please name him.    I can tell you this much - it wasn't in the last 15 years.    Trueblood is not bad at all relative to the right tackles this team has had over it's history.
Isn't that pretty much the definition of damning with faint praise?  Hallelujah, we have a player that's better than Cornell Green!

(And in all sincerity, Yatta was, at his best, better than Trueblood.  That is NOT an endorsement of Walker.)

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#81 : January 09, 2012, 05:09:29 PM

I think the fact that Billick is not even being considered is very telling.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Billick on the radio with SillyHo 1/6 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools