Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft this prospect, fix RZ problems « previous next »
Page: 1

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: January 07, 2012, 03:04:46 PM

Coby Fleener TE Stanford

I am a big fan of Fleener, already established in a pro style offense and a very good receiver. At 6'6" Fleener is a big time RZ target and has caught ten touchdowns this season at Stanford. A mismatch for most teams and a solid run blocker as well. Draft this young man, should be available in second round.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 07, 2012, 03:12:48 PM

Personally I'd prefer a TE who is a solid pass catcher and an elite run blocker, but I like this kid still

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 07, 2012, 03:18:34 PM

I'm a fan of his as well but I think he will be there in the 3rd.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 07, 2012, 03:21:18 PM

Wait, are we back to the tall = mismtach theory again? Didn't we learn from Stovall? Heck figuring in a 1" of BS in college programs he and Stoecker are the same size and Stoecker didn't solve our RZ problems.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 07, 2012, 03:24:36 PM

The Bucs have already improved their RZ issues. They fired the staff.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 07, 2012, 03:35:42 PM

Coby Fleener is going to be a stud. Love this pick.

Run blocking tight ends are a thing of the past. Gronk, Graham, Hernandez. All studs. Fleener is a beast!

Having a QB who throws to the correct jersey doesn't hurt though.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 07, 2012, 03:38:54 PM

Wait, are we back to the tall = mismtach theory again? Didn't we learn from Stovall? Heck figuring in a 1" of BS in college programs he and Stoecker are the same size and Stoecker didn't solve our RZ problems.

Fleener is a much better receiver than stocker.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#7 : January 07, 2012, 04:00:14 PM

He's good
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft this prospect, fix RZ problems « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools