Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mort: Bucs considering for HC... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 08, 2012, 11:37:10 AM

We have the laziest ownership in the NFL. Only non-retread is the rooney rule.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 08, 2012, 11:37:58 AM

Depending on the coords brought in I'm ok with either but I would much prefer Marty over Sherman if it came down to the two. Wonder if lil Schott would follow daddy here since his time in NY seems to be over?  Let Marty right the ship then hand the reigns over to his son after a few seasons.

Why? The only knock you can hang on Sherman's resume is "post season" but Marty's biggest knock is that he get the chickenbone everytime he gets to the post season (.278 winning % in the post season).

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 08, 2012, 11:38:31 AM

It is going to be Schotty.....and I love it.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 08, 2012, 11:38:50 AM

Did you watch the last 3 years? They're looking for an experienced HC - NFL coach - so why are "retreads" so shocking or lazy? It isn't like those interviews take less time.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#19 : January 08, 2012, 11:40:03 AM

MARTY!!!!!!!!!!

He could bring some good coordinators.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 08, 2012, 11:41:25 AM

What kind of coordinators do you think Marty could bring to the table?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 08, 2012, 11:41:39 AM

Depending on the coords brought in I'm ok with either but I would much prefer Marty over Sherman if it came down to the two. Wonder if lil Schott would follow daddy here since his time in NY seems to be over?  Let Marty right the ship then hand the reigns over to his son after a few seasons.

Why? The only knock you can hang on Sherman's resume is "post season" but Marty's biggest knock is that he get the chickenbone everytime he gets to the post season (.278 winning % in the post season).

Playoffs, You're talking playoffs?? Lets just see if this team can get to .500.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 08, 2012, 11:43:16 AM

Did you watch the last 3 years? They're looking for an experienced HC - NFL coach - so why are "retreads" so shocking or lazy? It isn't like those interviews take less time.
Because they just see a name and call them. Yes, I've seen the last three years. We got lazy, rushed and signed a 32-year-old defensive backs coach.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 08, 2012, 11:43:36 AM

Just curious... what's up with Tom Cable these days? I wouldn't mind having a coach that would punch a player if need-be.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 08, 2012, 11:44:11 AM

Playoffs, You're talking playoffs?? Lets just see if this team can get to .500.
Awesome attitude.  ::)

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 08, 2012, 11:44:41 AM

Just curious... what's up with Tom Cable these days? I wouldn't mind having a coach that would punch a player if need-be.
I actually like Cable. Dude got the most out of the crap Al Davis put out there.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 08, 2012, 11:44:54 AM

Right now honestly I'd be happy to bring a guy in to right the ship. Get us back to making the playoffs reguarly then we can **CENSORED** about the next step.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 08, 2012, 11:45:25 AM

I always liked Cable, but any coach in Oakland was doomed.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 08, 2012, 11:45:38 AM

What kind of coordinators do you think Marty could bring to the table?

Tony Sparano (DC) or Rod Marinelli (DC)and his son Brian (OC) or Cam Cameron (OC)  or Childress (OC) would be a start and his brother Kurt (ST). Or bring in Mike Singletary (DC) to mentor under Schottenheimer......look at his coaching tree of previously successful HCs.

: January 08, 2012, 11:50:24 AM morgan

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 08, 2012, 11:46:41 AM

Hmmm, a family-oriented coaching staff. Could be good, could be awkward at Thanksgiving.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mort: Bucs considering for HC... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools